Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) $7.37 at Amazon (Prime Eligible)

good price, but amazon warehouse deals has the whole trilogy with this in it for 14 bucks, so for 7 bucks more you can get hd remakes of 2 other TR games.

This. And under world was a free psn+ game not too long ago[quote name='dmdragon']good price, but amazon warehouse deals has the whole trilogy with this in it for 14 bucks, so for 7 bucks more you can get hd remakes of 2 other TR games.[/QUOTE]

Gonna pick up the triology today
21.gif

yeah better holding out for the trilogy. I got mine somehow for around $9-$10 and it's not THAT hard to find at that price range, so better to spend the extra couple dollars for two more games.

This is a great game (IMO, as a fan of the series) but the notion of buying a game just for another Platinum Trophy is laughable.

[quote name='boylover']This is a great game (IMO, as a fan of the series) but the notion of buying a game just for another Platinum Trophy is laughable.[/QUOTE]

i second that. totally laughable

[quote name='Enuf']the trilogy is $9.50 on clearance in-store @ BB & I think $10 used[/QUOTE]

That's when I picked up my copy. I still haven't touched it yet, lol. Too much Skyrim.

[quote name='GT']Got this free with PS+, was short lived fun, kinda glitchy, but great game for what I paid.[/QUOTE]

I agree with kinda glitchy. I am playing it right now after I just finished Anniversary on the trilogy disc I got around black Friday, and it seems nowhere near as polished as Anniversary (the controls aren't as good either IMO).

Still not a bad game, but $10-15 for the trilogy is a much better deal.

bread's done
Back