[dead]

Uh, my bad. Thanks, I think.

I'm pretty sure there are members out there who are more deserving of your watchful eye, (mousin would be a good long-term--read: lifetime--project), but I still thank you your linguistic diligence.

I've got Phantom Brave, mint and complete if you're interested.

I've also got a copy of Disgaea (complete) but it's scratched up pretty good and sometimes takes more than one try to get it loaded., Nothing to bad that a game DR Couldnt take care of though.

Hit me up on AIM x0xchacox0x for a possible trade.

Dunno if I like the sound of that copy of Disgaea. If you yourself were to go get it doctored to the point where it'll load every time and doesn't crash/freeze at all for, say, an hour's worth of play, I might be interested. But I'm not keen on trading for something that isn't working 100% from the start--because then it's my fault if it's doctored and then refuses to load, or whatever.

Anyway, I'm adding my copy of UNTOLD LEGENDS for the PSP onto this thread. See above for details.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Please CML for Untold Legends. I do have Kohan 2 (PC) but it's pending on a trade right now.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything, thanks though.

[quote name='Socheata']CML for SMT: Digital Devil Saga

Does that include the soundtrack and the collector's box as well?[/QUOTE]

DDS is on my want list. You misread me.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Beat Ys or did it not fit into your game interests?[/QUOTE]
I have two copies--one opened that I'm playing, one sealed.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']I have two copies--one opened that I'm playing, one sealed.[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, I was in that situation for a short period of time.

I have Disgaea and I'm PMing you.

EDIT: Hmm, I couldn't PM you for some reason. Anyway, the Disgaea is in Like New condition. Interested?

[quote name='boyward']I have Disgaea and I'm PMing you.

EDIT: Hmm, I couldn't PM you for some reason. Anyway, the Disgaea is in Like New condition. Interested?[/QUOTE]
Shit yeah. I'll try PMing you instead.

Dunno why you couldn't get me...

bread's done
Back