DJ Hero 2 360/PS3/Wii $11.54 B&M clearance

chriscolbert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
For some reason I can't use the search feature while I'm at work, but I went back 12 pages and didn't see this posted.

Just like the RB3 keyboard bundles, it looks like K-Mart has universally marked down any remaining DJ Hero 2 bundles they have in stock. The 2-turntable bundle was marked down to around $32 as well for anyone interested. I bought the last 360 version but there were a few left for PS3 and Wii.

On a related note, I have no idea why I bought this. :lol:

[quote name='chriscolbert']On a related note, I have no idea why I bought this. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I've seen it cheap/on clearance in different places several times now, and I've always almost bought it... but then talked myself out of it. Think I'll do that again here. ;)

[quote name='chriscolbert']For some reason I can't use the search feature while I'm at work, but I went back 12 pages and didn't see this posted.

Just like the RB3 keyboard bundles, it looks like K-Mart has universally marked down any remaining DJ Hero 2 bundles they have in stock. The 2-turntable bundle was marked down to around $32 as well for anyone interested. I bought the last 360 version but there were a few left for PS3 and Wii.

On a related note, I have no idea why I bought this. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Psybuster']Bought DJ Hero 1 for 20 dollars some time ago and I regret that, no sense picking this up for me.[/QUOTE]

DJ Hero 2 is the most improved sequel I've seen since Assassin's Creed 2, and it may be my favorite game this generation. Give it a try; you might love it.

So this is for the bundle? I bought it a while back from TRU for... something. It was a bit more. I haven't opened it yet. Oh well. LOL. Good find, OP.

[quote name='mkelehan']DJ Hero 2 is the most improved sequel I've seen since Assassin's Creed 2, and it may be my favorite game this generation. Give it a try; you might love it.[/QUOTE]

My problem with it is that there's not really a lot of music that I like on it. I mean, I don't hate all of it either, but I'm pretty ambivalent to most of it. So I'm not sure how long it would keep my interest, at least without having to buy a bunch of additional music DLC (if there is even much DLC available, haven't really looked).

[quote name='crunchewy']So this is for the bundle? I bought it a while back from TRU for... something. It was a bit more. I haven't opened it yet. Oh well. LOL. Good find, OP.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is for the one turntable/game bundle.

[quote name='arcane93']My problem with it is that there's not really a lot of music that I like on it. I mean, I don't hate all of it either, but I'm pretty ambivalent to most of it. So I'm not sure how long it would keep my interest, at least without having to buy a bunch of additional music DLC (if there is even much DLC available, haven't really looked).[/QUOTE]

So was I! 95% of it I either didn't like or didn't care for before playing. But this isn't like other music games where you just play the songs as is. It's about mixing two songs together, and the whole is WAY more than the sum of the parts. You'll really get into mixing two songs you'd never listen to otherwise.

Back when DJ Hero 2 was $25 on amazon, my friend was talking about how he really wanted it and how it looked fun. Said I should get it and we could play two player. I was hesitant, but fell into the peer pressure and bought it. I think we played it once or twice. Worst $25 I ever spent, and I'm a fan of the music games.

bread's done
Back