[Dead]Alice Madness Returns (360/PS3) $15 + $3 S/H @ P.C. Richard

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. I picked up an XBOX 360 copy when Best Buy Clearanced these off for 19.50, but I prefer to have it for the PS3. Ordered one and it came out to less than 19.50 with shipping and tax

Do all copies feature the original "Alice" game? I know the 360 version I had did. But I don't know if it was a Limited Edition thing

sweet, been looking for a deal on alice. picked up warioware diy, hotel dusk, and alice for ps3

[quote name='JP73']Do all copies feature the original "Alice" game? I know the 360 version I had did. But I don't know if it was a Limited Edition thing[/QUOTE]

I bought a new PS3 copy from BB back in December for $12ish and I got the original Alice game with it. The Alice download came up when you activate the online pass. Not sure if it expires or not.

Shipping is a bit much. If there were a way to knock that down a bit I'd be all over that three for $30 deal.

At least they don't add tax for CA residents. But I've got too much of a backlog to pay $3 each for shipping.

[quote name='epobirs']Shipping is a bit much. If there were a way to knock that down a bit I'd be all over that three for $30 deal.

At least they don't add tax for CA residents. But I've got too much of a backlog to pay $3 each for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Not only is the shipping high, but their packacing is inadequate. I ordered from them multiple times, and there were always crushed cases and/or damaged artwork. Maybe has to do with the distance traveled (I'm on the West Coast, and I think all their stores are on the East Coast)

[quote name='morrodox']Website is ass. It says there are 7 left but when I click the game I get "page not found".[/QUOTE]
I got the same error message.

bread's done
Back