1saleaday is having a PC Gaming Gear Flash Sale

g00thv1ruz

CAGiversary!
http://1saleaday.com/flash/

Some pretty good deals if you are in the market for a headset, keyboard, or mousepad.

(Word to the wise.)
I've ordered from here only a few times, and always received a new product when it was listed as such, but some have said that they've received USED products even though they state new. I'm not sure how friendly their returns and such are.
(Word to the wise.)

Very sorry if it's already been posted.

-Obnoxious Gamer

Hmm, I'm kinda new when it comes to headsets and I was wondering if any of those headsets are compatible with PS3. Do pc headsets normally work with ps3?

Some good deals on some of these... I have a tritton ax720 headset that I use already but that siberia v2 is calling my name...

Just make sure you realize that some of these are iPhone/iPod/iPod compatible meaning it only has the one plug instead of two if you plan on using these for your PC. Because of this I am thinking about grabbing the 5HXB for $34.99, just so i can use them on my PC and Xbox.

i.e. White Siberia v2 & 7H
productpage_siberiav2_apple_big11.png

I've been looking for a headset for awhile. The descriptions on these are kinda crap though. None say USB, they are all 3.5mm but looking them up on different sites say USB. One says wireless but the picture it appears corded

You have to put in your emails because it's the Flash Deals portion of the site that's not open unless you sign up. I signed up months ago and have not received a SINGLE email from them.

Thanks for the heads up on the deals OP, and thanks for the mention of the Siberia v2s Layd. =) This looks like a rather nice deal on some solid headphones for listening to at work or the like.

I have a white set of one of these headsets. I'm not at home right now to look but I think it's the 4XB ones. They are not very comfortable at all and the cord is REALLY short. So short that I can't use it on my PC with the tower on the floor while I'm sitting at my desk right in front of it without an extension cable.

I hardly ever use them honestly. I've got a pair of Pioneer headphones that I got a while back on sale at Newegg for $11 that are way more comfortable with a longer cord and sound much better.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']how are the steelseries keyboards? The $20 ones[/QUOTE]

I thought there was a $20 keyboard too, but the $20 item on that site is just the keyset for the keyboard. The cheapest keyboard is 44.99.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I thought there was a $20 keyboard too, but the $20 item on that site is just the keyset for the keyboard. The cheapest keyboard is 44.99.[/QUOTE]

yep, ffffff that

[quote name='Motoki']I have a white set of one of these headsets. I'm not at home right now to look but I think it's the 4XB ones. They are not very comfortable at all and the cord is REALLY short. So short that I can't use it on my PC with the tower on the floor while I'm sitting at my desk right in front of it without an extension cable.

I hardly ever use them honestly. I've got a pair of Pioneer headphones that I got a while back on sale at Newegg for $11 that are way more comfortable with a longer cord and sound much better.[/QUOTE]

The cord is short because it comes with a 3.5mm extender, or external soundcard for the surround sound headsets.

Personally I think this is a damn good deal, I spent $60 for my Siberia V2's and they're easily the best headset I've ever had. Thinking of picking up a second pair in case these get busted.

[quote name='catabarez']Isn't there one for $30?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the StarCraft one.

I think I'm in for one of those. Decent price, it has a wrist support and you can swap out the silly StarCraft keys for regular ones. USB ports are a neat feature too. I'm just having trouble finding any real reviews for it that aren't glorified press releases.

[quote name='greggysasaki']Do yourselves a favor and avoid this site. I ordered from them 20 days ago and I still haven't received the item.[/QUOTE]

I know a friend who shops here regularly. sometimes its fast, sometimes its slow. Either way its cheap.

Sorry to necro an older thread, but has anyone gotten their ordered products? I just checked the site and my order is still "processing" almost two fucking weeks after I submitted it. Apparently for the past two weeks my order has been far enough that they charged me, but haven't sent the goods yet.

Anyone else in this predicament?

They are pretty good when it comes to returns. However, you must pay return shipping. I returned a diamond necklaced but the quality of it sucked, it was misadvertised or the item was defective. The return was not a hassle. But I had to pay return shipping. Luckily, the item was small so it didn't bother me.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']Sorry to necro an older thread, but has anyone gotten their ordered products? I just checked the site and my order is still "processing" almost two fucking weeks after I submitted it. Apparently for the past two weeks my order has been far enough that they charged me, but haven't sent the goods yet.

Anyone else in this predicament?[/QUOTE]
It took them 3+ weeks to ship something (unrelated to this deal) I ordered a while back. You might shoot them an email and ask what the status of your order is.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']Sorry to necro an older thread, but has anyone gotten their ordered products? I just checked the site and my order is still "processing" almost two fucking weeks after I submitted it. Apparently for the past two weeks my order has been far enough that they charged me, but haven't sent the goods yet.

Anyone else in this predicament?[/QUOTE]

My order from this deal just shipped today.

Yeah, it's worth noting that an hour or two after e-mailing them i got a reply saying my order had shipped. Looks like that's the best course of action if anyone else has this issue.

I just got my headset today. Has anyone who got the Siberia V2 had problems using the audio mixer? I have a ton of static and I'm curious if it is the product itself, or 1saleaday selling refurb/used products and marking them as new.

[quote name='Lithos']I just got my headset today. Has anyone who got the Siberia V2 had problems using the audio mixer? I have a ton of static and I'm curious if it is the product itself, or 1saleaday selling refurb/used products and marking them as new.[/QUOTE]

Someone else said they got a used item which was supposed to be new. I don't think they do it on purpose because when something is refurbished they clearly mark it so, but like any other site dealing in volume they are likely to have a few duds. I would email them and ask about an exchange or something.

bread's done
Back