- - - - -

Machete (2) Kills!: BOGO This Saturday only!

#61 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

oh I am gonna be there for the 10pm/12am release! (if they have it!) . How crazy is this shit going to get?

Only enough to have us wanting Machete 3.8-)
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#62 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

The soundtrack needs to be released for the first one.

#63 Clak   Made of star stuff. CAGiversary!   8079 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

Ummm....hmmm.....fembot?

http://leeasbell.fil...2/10/fembot.jpg
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#64 shiroren8   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   37 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

shiroren8

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

this is a must watch movie when it comes out

#65 DurbanBrown   to the MOON CAGiversary!   1519 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

DurbanBrown

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

this will be awesome.

#66 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

teaser trailer is online in spanish

#67 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

Banderas is basically unrecognizable. And Mel Gibson?! :rofl:

Day 1.
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#68 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

oh god, they pushed it back a few weeks to October!  WTF? Whatever, if they put it toe to toe with PA5, Machete will slice the fuckers up!

#69 Dead of Knight  

Dead of Knight

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

FUUUUUUUU

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#70 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Must either be for reshoots , or test audiences didn't like the ending or something.... really?   I am not expecting a deep movie, I know it's just going to be stupid fun(ny).

#71 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:10 AM

Maybe it's to squeeze in more awesome into the movie.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

#72 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:04 PM

new trailer!

http://www.comingsoo...s.php?id=107327

however I am not digging it for some reason :  -  |

#73 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

You're not the only one.
dohdough.png

#74 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

I really hope they don't go over the top with CG....which it looks like they are....

My excitement level just dropped 2 points because of the trailer :(

#75 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

I can deal with CG, but is there such a thing as being too campy? The trailer reminded me of The Office episode: Threat Level Midnight.
dohdough.png

#76 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

New trailer...

It's getting there........

#77 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

first review is in http://www.ign.com/a...te-kills-review

#78 NinjaPenguin777   LEO CAGiversary!   5826 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

I'm sure I will enjoy this just like I did the first movie

Formerly known as slickkill77

#79 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

One more week. CAN'T.WAIT.
dohdough.png

#80 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

I thought it comes out on Oct 11th?

Did they move it up?

#81 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

I thought it comes out on Oct 11th?

Did they move it up?

LOLZ. Nope, I just got my dates mixed up. Maybe I'm just too excited about the movie. :rofl:

dohdough.png

#82 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Where are the action figures? hmmm????

#83 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Can they cast danny trejo as el lobo already?

#84 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Can they cast danny trejo as el lobo already?

HMMM.....now that's a good idea!

#85 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOhh SNAP!

The soundtrack is up on amazon in MP3 and later audio CD!

http://www.amazon.co...FYG/ref=mb_oe_o

#86 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Well folks, this is it!  The sequel to the first movie comes out tonight in early sneak peeks across the county.  Already got my tickets but was disappointed to learn that there was no "Machete-Thon" ANYWHERE :(

Enjoy.......can't wait to talk about it over the weekend.

#87 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17146 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

So...........did anyone see it?

Thoughts......

Honestly, it was either the two bitches who kept on running their mouths during the movie or how weird it got towards the end that kinda ruined it for me.

There were a few crazy wtf/wth moments.

Spoiler

I give it a 5 out of 10 . 

For a movie that I really had high hopes for these past few years since the first movie, it was kinda a let down.  According to Box office results, it did not fair well against Captain Phillips and Gravity this weekend.

What the hell happened to Robert Rodriguez between the first one and second movie??

#88 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3054 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Maybe you would have liked it more if you brought 3-D glasses? :)

I saw it on opening day and made a small post about it in the Movie thread.  Anyway,  I thought it was f'n hilarious and the commercials are tame compared to what is actually in the movie. The mock trailer at the very beginning set the tone for the entire movie so you knew exactly what to expect (don't tell you didn't laugh when they killed Bieber).

The bad:

The villain with the split personalities. Just didn't work for me. That one tall henchman (who must be a stuntman or choreographer in real life) was incredible.

The revelation with the masked man near the end. It was so obvious in the beginning of the movie.

The pacing of the story didn't really pick up until the boat was destroyed. 

The good:

Everything else. Yes, this was over the top and full of WTF [and quotable] moments. It's pretty obvious that was the point. Plus the way they introduced Lady Gaga and Antonio Bandaras  was great. I don't know how Machete Kills Again is going to finish the trilogy's story since

Spoiler
but it's going to be hilarious to watch.  I'll give it an 8 out of 10.

Also, make sure to stay after the credits for a few additional scenes.  

It's odd; this is the same exact reaction to Kick Ass 2 which was also good. Are people afraid to laugh during action scenes?  

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

#89 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6462 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Thanks for spoiling the movie for me.
dohdough.png

#90 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3054 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

I don't know what you're talking about. I used a spoiler tag for the intense stuff. 

If it's about "Machete Kills Again", you know there was going to be a third movie since the end of "Machete".

The masked man? It's the most obvious thing in the entire movie. Hell, you can figure it out in a commercial.

gallery_474050_8161_3173.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"