Humans vs. Aliens Android game (Plants vs. Zombies clone) free today

TrialExtreme expired, but Humans vs. Aliens (basically a PvZ clone) is free today and worth a spin.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']thanks, but you should mention that it's Android in the topic[/QUOTE]

But he put the Amazon logo by it. Unless Amazon now has a itunes store.

Just put ICS on my HP Touchpad - very nice.

Is there an ongoing thread for Android game deals ala the iOS thread?

Thanks

[quote name='jkimrey']Just put ICS on my HP Touchpad - very nice.

Is there an ongoing thread for Android game deals ala the iOS thread?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

is that stable enough to use? i'm still on the gingerbread release for touchpad.

Netflix, Youtube doesn't work. Camera doesn't work.

Otherwise it's been rock solid for the past couple days I've had it installed.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']is that stable enough to use? i'm still on the gingerbread release for touchpad.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='malfuncti0n']is that stable enough to use? i'm still on the gingerbread release for touchpad.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty stable but there is no hardware acceleration or camera right now so if watching Netflix or Hulu etc is important to you than I'd wait. Otherwise if you can live without watching movies on you tablet for a while it's worth upgrading.

*ETA: What jkimrey said. Except SD Youtube videos work for me if I watch them in a browser, but HD ones or the app won't work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Motoki']It's pretty stable but there is no hardware acceleration or camera right now so if watching Netflix or Hulu etc is important to you than I'd wait. Otherwise if you can live without watching movies on you tablet for a while it's worth upgrading.[/QUOTE]

ah i see. games probably don't run well either then

[quote name='malfuncti0n']ah i see. games probably don't run well either then[/QUOTE]

Most do. The big exceptions are Gameloft and EA but I feel like those ones are always a pain in the ass and require a bunch of hoop jumping to get to work, if you even can, anyhow.

Pretty much every non Gameloft or EA game I have tried, and I have a bunch, works just fine. That said, if you do have any Gameloft and/or EA games you have working properly under CM7 then you may want to hold off. Be warned though neither one of those companies seems to be in any hurry to update most of their games to ICS so it could be a long time, if ever.

bread's done
Back