Hello I am new here

8ballGuy

Banned
Hello I just joined today for a site that brings the best prices to your fingertips everday. I was a member of fatwallet, but people are very greedy their when it comes to items, mostly ebay hoarders. I hope to find some good deals and contribute to this community. Thanks!!!

this is the best i could do feel free to laugh
img03824to.jpg

[quote name='Ozzkev55']this guy needs a killer sig, and avatar, STAT[/QUOTE]

icosa.gif

Avatar -- after a crop, resize, and sharpen.

20010117h.jpg

Sig -- if all else fails, use a comic strip, after a resize of course.

ok, so theres a few people you probably don't wanna have anything to do with. for one, moxio is just coming out of the closet. :lol: :lol: I will harrass you. and someone who's name I will not speak will sexually harrass you, so watch out.

[quote name='8ballGuy']Hello I just joined today for a site that brings the best prices to your fingertips everday. I was a member of fatwallet, but people are very greedy their when it comes to items, mostly ebay hoarders. I hope to find some good deals and contribute to this community. Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

Thats a good way to introduce yourself. Welcome to the club!

[quote name='KrazyKefka']
vaderhonor2yb.jpg

"We would be honored if you would join us."[/QUOTE]

No, no, see... you've got it all wrong. FW represents the dark side and CAG represents the light side. Though, I suppose it's more fun and secretive to think of this as the dark side. :)

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok, so theres a few people you probably don't wanna have anything to do with. for one, moxio is just coming out of the closet. :lol: :lol: I will harrass you. and someone who's name I will not speak will sexually harrass you, so watch out.[/QUOTE]

Is it dcfox!? Do I win!? :mrgreen: ...er welcome.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']well now he's gonna be expecting it. and yes you do...[/QUOTE]

Whats my prize? It better not involve my anus again... I can only fall for that so many times...:roll:

[quote name='Kayden']I've never actually read that thread... Isn't that like a req for being an OTT3r?[/QUOTE]

It's famous for going from innocent to hilarious to the largest flamewar in CAG history. It's got 47 pages, but they're all worth the read.

[quote name='Kayden']Whats my prize? It better not involve my anus again... I can only fall for that so many times...:roll:[/QUOTE]

ok you can sechs me up for a milkshake

bread's done
Back