Free Star Wars Brisksaber App + Xbox 360 Gamer Pictures

HydroX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
Dial ** WARS (** 9277) and receive a text message to download the mobile app "Brisksaber". Essentially the app is a Star Wars version of Fruit Ninja.

After you click the link in the text message you should receive another text message with a redeemable code that downloads some "exclusive" Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D Gamer Pictures for Xbox 360.

If you don't care about the gamer pictures, then you can just follow these links and download the app:

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brisksaber/id484293655?mt=8

Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mekanism.brisksaber

Nice! Worked for me.
Thanks for the head's up.

Although... I just went to the app store and it looks like the game is free anyway. So no need to get the code.

[quote name='crazyivan19']Nice! Worked for me.
Thanks for the head's up.

Although... I just went to the app store and it looks like the game is free anyway. So no need to get the code.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the game is free -- but in order to get the Xbox 360 gamer pictures you need to call the number (** 9277) and follow that link to receive your gamer picture redeemable code.

[quote name='Majinyoshi']Not working for me.

I dialed 9277.

In the text message I spelled WARS.

I get an invalid text message.[/QUOTE]

Did you dial two stars before the 9277? You don't send a text message to them, you call them. They then send you a text with a link.

Called **9277, got "your account is not authorized to call this phone number. to get upgraded capabilities please call customer support

[quote name='Anth0ny07']I don't care about the app i just want a Star Wars gamer pic. Anyone know what they look like?[/QUOTE]

You get 6 Gamer pics...
2 say Brisk on top basic image of Darth maul or Yoda (Same character images as in promo Themes) in middle and below says Star Wars 3D in the basic title writing.
2 more are basically the same as the 1st 2 described but cut out the Brisk label from the top so you have Just the character Image and Star Wars 3D Title and
Last 2 are Just the logo of "Brisksaber" in red and one in blue with a black background

[quote name='rpmboy']Called **9277, got "your account is not authorized to call this phone number. to get upgraded capabilities please call customer support[/QUOTE]

Sounds like something to do with your carrier. Who do you have?

Man im also with virgin mobile and the number is invalid for me :( im looking for the ps3 content can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance sorry for the request

[quote name='Anth0ny07']I don't care about the app i just want a Star Wars gamer pic. Anyone know what they look like?[/QUOTE]

The apps don't work on my phone, but I was able to get a text message with the codes for the gamer pics on both Xbox 360 and PS3. I just clicked link and received a second text message with the codes.

bread's done
Back