Wii Blastworks $5.86 on Amazon

$2.86 + $3.99 = $6.85. But I can't bring myself to ever pay $3.99 shipping for a $2.86 game. I just can't.

GS has it $9.99 new (not online) and $5.99 used. I'm pretty sure it released at $19.99 4 years ago.

It was released at $39.99. I bought a copy at Gamestop when it first came out, and enjoyed it immensely.

The sharing of user created levels (similar to LBP) was awesome, but actually creating the levels was tedious and awkward.

The game was originally $5.86 shipped when the OP was made. The Amazon seller bumped it up a buck or so since then.

Excellent and HIGHLY underrated game. The PC version is freeware but the Wii version is well worth picking up. I feel bad this did so poorly. I paid $10 or $15 for my copy and never regretted it.

Got this for $15 or so long ago and the kids played the heck out of it. I never had time to get into it, but they loved it and still play it on occasion. I'd say it's worth picking up for $6-7.

The only Blast Works that matters-

250px-Blast_Corps_Coverart.png

[quote name='Stele']You couldn't pretend you were just paying $6.85 period? Weirdest post ever.[/QUOTE]

It was $5.86 when I first posted it!

Wow!

You're seriously bickering over 99 cents?

"Weirdest post ever."???

Really.

I'm just trying to hook NICE PEOPLE up with a GOOD GAME.

Ignore that last line AND/OR the ENTIRE POST if it doesn't apply to you!

Wow again!

You try to point out a deal on this website, and people SLAM YOU DOWN!

It's really no wonder why this website isn't filled with more deals/offers.

Thanks to those of you that didn't insult me for posting this deal.

[quote name='alarmed']It was $5.86 when I first posted it!

Wow!

"Weirdest post ever."???

Really.

Wow again!

Thanks to those of you that didn't insult me for posting this deal.[/QUOTE]

I think the "weirdest post ever" comment was directed to the person who stated that they couldn't justify paying more for shipping than the game itself.

There's way too many third-party sellers that reshrink games these days...like this one. It's really too easy. Some PVC film and a hair dryer. Btw, great freak out above.

[quote name='alarmed']It was $5.86 when I first posted it!

Wow!

"Weirdest post ever."???

Really.

Wow again!

Thanks to those of you that didn't insult me for posting this deal.[/QUOTE]

Hahahah, I'm gonna insult you for being a fuckin idiot.

[quote name='Stele']There's way too many third-party sellers that reshrink games these days...like this one. It's really too easy. Some PVC film and a hair dryer.[/QUOTE]

Complain like I did. Mine came in a black case and a small tear on the insert under very obvious cheap shrink. Sent them an email and they refunded the entire purchase price and told me to keep the game.

bread's done
Back