FINAL DAY:Onlive Mega Pres Day Sale: Batman AC 24.99 + Orcs Must die 3.99 + Lots More

acsguitar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Onlive is having a mega awesome Presidents Day Sale.

If you are buying multiple games its probably best to just get the 9.99 a month playpack to get the extra discount.

http://www.onlive.com/games/featuredgames#&tab=specials

Highlights for Normal Users (Playpack subscribers get even lower prices):

Batman Arkham City $24.99
Divinity II $10.00
Space Pirates and Zombies $4.99
Driver San Francisco $24.99
Warhammer Space Marine $15.00
Orcs Must Die $3.99
Braid $2.50
Amnesia Dark Descent $5.00

Oh and I'll take care of the usual anti-onlive comments:
"Onlive doesn't look as good as my 2000 Dollar PC"
"Pft Onlive still exists? Thats news to me!"
"My dialup internet doesn't stream this very well so it sucks"
"Why would I want a game for $3.99 when I can have it for 39.99 on a PS3/XBOX"
"None of the games are any good anyways."
"What a rip off! I mean who want to pay way less for games then other places! Have fun losing your money!"
"Onlive is for noob gamers who hate games and suck at them and shouldn't be allowed to play games."

Ok then there ya go now no one has to chime in with those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I might want to get Orcs Must Die and Assasin Creed II this weekend. May'be Dark Void since I been meaning to play that game and just get out of my "want to play" list and forget about it.

[quote name='lupe guillotine']Thanks, I might want to get Orcs Must Die and Assasin Creed II this weekend. May'be Dark Void since I been meaning to play that game and just get out of my "want to play" list and forget about it.[/QUOTE]

Ha yea I think I got Dark Void for like 1.75 last sale....Definitely getting Orcs!

Just got:

Divinity II
Orcs Must Die
Space Pirates vs Zombies
Kingdom for Keflings
Braid
Amnesia Dark Descent

Total: $20.11

Got FEAR 3 for $12.50 but thanks for the heads up on the sale.
grin.jpg

How does Onlive handle DLC? I'd like to get Orcs Must Die, but it already has some extra content and will probably get more. The store search feature doesn't show any indication of DLC at all. Is it only purchasable within the application?

[quote name='Relysis']How does Onlive handle DLC? I'd like to get Orcs Must Die, but it already has some extra content and will probably get more. The store search feature doesn't show any indication of DLC at all. Is it only purchasable within the application?[/QUOTE]

Here's some info on DLC

http://onlivefans.com/news/orcs-must-die-dlc-is-coming-to-onlive-soon/6558/

I know that Deus Ex had a seperate downloadable add on via the Onlive market. Seems that orcs will have the same...Essentially you just buy the DLC and it works in the game. Probably via the market

Divinity II for 7 bucks might be the best 7 bucks I've ever spent not related to beer...Anyways deal ends today...Grab em up! Remember you can play the games on PC, MAC, Android, and soon IPAD

[quote name='acsguitar']Divinity II for 7 bucks might be the best 7 bucks I've ever spent not related to beer...Anyways deal ends today...Grab em up! Remember you can play the games on PC, MAC, Android, and soon IPAD[/QUOTE]

7? I thought it's on sale for 10?

Also, they stopped talking about the supposed future iPad app months ago and removed mention of it from the Onlive mobile app page. People keep asking and asking about it on their Facebook page and they keep ignoring it. I don't think it's coming at this point.

bread's done
Back