Toysrus B1G1 50% off (priced 39.99 or less) when you buy Just Dance 3 for Wii or Xbox

caliman87

CAGiversary!
Checkout Toyrus.com and you will see the Presidents Weekend Sales starting Today making all new games with buy 1 and get 2nd for half off. The site shows PS Vita Games included on this deal and is going on til Monday 2/20/2012. See Toyrus.com for details.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...on+vita&origkw=playstation+vita&kwCatId=&pg=1

Even saw if you buy the nintentdo 3ds console get 1 free game.:bouncy:

Sorry, just realized to get the 50% you have to purchase JUST DANCE 3....Not my cup a tea. Sorry, everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Plinko']Uncharted isn't part of the deal :([/QUOTE]

true but surprising some of the pre orders are like Unit 13:hot:

[quote name='Plinko']Edit: You need to look at the deal more closely.

You only get 50% off a game if you buy Just Dance 3.[/QUOTE]

That deal ends the 18th, so there very well could be another President's Day sale.

" 50% OFF ANY Video Game (priced 39.99 or less) when you buy Just Dance 3 for Wii or Xbox 360! '

Where is this president day's sale?

[quote name='Byakurai']That deal ends the 18th, so there very well could be another President's Day sale.[/QUOTE]

YIKES! and I read further that to get the 50% off you have to buy Just Dance 3 to get. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Will have to wait to see the Target deal hopefully on Sunday. Sorry, everyone. :whistle2:#

That's a nice price on the prince of persia HD trilogy, $19.99. Edit: nvm just realized it's only with Just dance 3. In store pick-up only.

[quote name='brandtron8000']I read the title and saw that it said B1G50% off GAMES and thought it included Vita GAMES, which it does.[/QUOTE]
Different understanding. I assumed "A even B" does not imply "B is a subset of A".

[quote name='astr0boy']Please fix the title[/QUOTE]

Wish I could... but I meant even Vita games.

No one is going to off 50% off of the Vita....really.:applause::applause:

[quote name='caliman87']Wish I could... but I meant even Vita games.

No one is going to off 50% off of the Vita....really.:applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

You CAN change the title - just go to "Edit" and select "Go Advanced." That gives you access to the Title.

I know you can do it! =)

Pretty misleading o well
smiley.jpg

bread's done
Back