Selling Battlefied 3 on PS3, Shadow of the Colossus on PS2, iPods, N64 games - PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guimengo

Hi and thank you very much for looking! As stated in the title, I am selling a game and both of my iPods, as I've been selling a lot of personal items lately due to being unemployed as well as starting an MBA program in the fall. It's quite difficult steadily draining my savings just to pay for rent, insurance, and other bills. Unfortunately for now I can't share an apartment nor live with my family as I live alone in this country.

This is my first time posting in this section, so far all but one of my items have sold on e-Bay or Amazon, with the CAG-sold item coming in the form of a Blu-Ray movie (for which I received positive feedback for prompt shipment and good communication). Here's my e-Bay account so you can see my feedback there: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=guimengo

Here's a link to my original selling thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310335

Now on to my items ! Prices include First Class shipping with tracking :) :

Wheel!
- Logitech MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel in excellent, like new condition. Used for less than 5 hours but it doesn't come in its original box as I moved : $80. - SOLD on Amazon, $93.99.

iPods
- 30GB 5th Generation Black iPod Video in good condition despite several fine marks (especially in the back), comes with original like new box and package with a CD (I think it's iTunes, I never opened it). Headphone and USB cable not included, those were terrible back in the day : $50 but negotiable.
- iPod Touch 32GB 2nd generation in pristine condition with protective layer+cover, original little box with headphones, like new (with engraving that isn't visible under cover) : $150 - negotiable!

Nintendo 64 cartridge only
- Star Fox 64 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.00. SOLD
- F1 World Grand Prix for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $9.00.
- Nascar 99 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $7.00.
- Crusin' USA for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.00.
- All Star Baseball 99 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $5.50.
- FIFA 99 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.75.
- Pokémon Stadium 1 for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $7.00.
- Pokémon Stadium 2 special golden cartridge for the Nintendo 64 in very good condition : $8.00.

Playstation Games
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for the PS3, original Game of the Year box, excellent condition : $13.50.
- MLB 09 The Show for PS3, the 2nd best MLB game (2nd to 2011) like new condition : $6.49.
- Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2, original black label release in like new condition : $12.00.

As I said before, the prices include shipping and tracking. I ship through USPS and if I am able to I ship the very same day. Usually USPS takes 3 business days for me, sometimes 4. Lastly but VERY important: Please PM me or post here before sending payment through PayPal, this way I can make sure I don't sell an item twice and also I can keep proper track of everything. Please also remember to write your correct shipping information!

Thank you very, very much for looking and hopefully helping me out. I've been reading CAG since mid 2009 and joined in October of 2010. This site has helped me save money on my purchases, which were scarce and few when I had a job, but now being unemployed and with all of my expenses to just exist I have resorted to this.

Last edited:
[quote name='kube00']Free bump[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And bump, I suppose!

.. By the way, since this is CAG, the price of certain items is negotiable!

Would anyone be interested in Nintendo 64 games? I have a lot lying around, I like the idea of nostalgia but I can't see myself effectively playing them.

[quote name='enemyofusall']I'd definitely be interested in some n64 games![/QUOTE]

I have:

StarFox 64
F1 World Grand Prix
FIFA 99
All Star Baseball 99
Nascar 99
Crusin' USA
Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2

[quote name='Guimengo']Would anyone be interested in Nintendo 64 games? I have a lot lying around, I like the idea of nostalgia but I can't see myself effectively playing them.[/QUOTE]

I am interested!! How much for Star Fox?!

[quote name='Smashbro29']I am interested!! How much for Star Fox?![/QUOTE]

As in the updated first post, $8 dollars :).

Well StarFox 64 seems destined for a new home, I hope to confirm it shortly!

StarFox sold, Smashbro will hopefully be receiving it before week's end :).

[quote name='koolhand nick']Free bump![/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha. I often go through these threads (even when nothing announced is of interest) just to look for funny stuff or little gems from fellow CAGgers.

Happy Sunday, I hope I'm not the only one watching Formula 1!

Just a reminder, prices are negotiable. Shipping usually accounts for about $2.95, and I ship stuff on padded, protective envelopes (which run for about a dollar each).

Binary Domain love bump (playing it again, not selling it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back