Super Stardust Delta

HELLRAZR_28

CAGiversary!
To those that have purchased the game and the DLC:

Do you think the DLC is worth the extra $5?

I have never played a Super Stardust game before, so I don't know if the different modes really add all that much to the experience.

If you haven't bought the game don't buy it yet. I can't get it to install and others can't get it to install either. I also can't get sony to issue me a refund yet

Wow, that blows. I won't have my Vita until Wednesday, so hopefully it'll be fixed by then. Sony should give you the DLC for free to make up for its technical error.

I changed my mind... you don't need the addon. They borked endless bad. You now only get one ship, its not near as fun anymore.

I'm still deciding if the bundle is worth it or just the regular version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JG5253']I'm still deciding if the bundle is worth it or just the regular version.[/QUOTE]

I say you dont need it if your on the fence. You get endless, impact, bomber and twin gun in the bundle. Endless was my favorite on ps3 and psp, but they dumbed it down here, so its not as fun as before. The other modes are ok, but not great.

However, if your a diehard fan, get the bundle.

man i want to play this so bad. i got my refund for it when it wouldn't work before. it better work when i get my code or i'll be pissed

Got my code, been playing for the past couple days. Got a question for those who may have had it longer...

On the main menu, there's a little "online" button. It's grayed out. Am I missing something or is this just an unavailable option for now and may be opened up in an expansion pack or patch or smthng?

yeah i wondered the same about the online greyed out.

Damn fun game, cant believe people have to question themselves over the bundle. its 15.00 for countless hours of fun.

How long after your first month ended and the 2nd month began did you guys get your codes? My first month was 2/24 - 3/25 yet I haven't gotten my code in my email yet.

I signed up Feb 24th, got the code Mar 15th. You did pay for the first month, right?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Nevermind about the paying part. Just reread your post. I'd call them.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Yeah, when I called Sony all I got was the code should be sent out in 3-5 business days from the end of the 30 day period.

Edit: Also, according to mykevermin, over in the Official Vita thread, the code is sent from Sony so I doubt AT&T would be of much help.

bread's done
Back