Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Kit (360) $34.99 at FYE

mer71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
280 (100%)
I did not see this posted, so flame if I am wrong. I noticed at my local FYE, the Xbox 360's Skylander Starter Kit is $34.99. Regular price is $69.99. Now my son is wanting this game.

[quote name='Kerig']Great price, you should definitely pick it up for him; you'll both enjoy playing it.[/QUOTE]
I agree, I just picked it up last week and my son and I are really enjoying it. Just wish I could find a life and earth element somewhere.

I picked it up for $40 from TRU this week. I'm 27 and I find it ridiculously fun. I even prefer the 3DS version over the console versions.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I agree, I just picked it up last week and my son and I are really enjoying it. Just wish I could find a life and earth element somewhere.[/QUOTE]

I have an extra Stealth Elf from the 3ds pack if you're interested for cheap

[quote name='thegame85']I have an extra Stealth Elf from the 3ds pack if you're interested for cheap[/QUOTE]

I actually may in be interested in it, shoot me a pm with how much you want for it shipped.

[quote name='thegame85']I'm out and I can't figure out how to PM on the mobile site. Im happy with $10 shipped. I'll pm you when I get home[/QUOTE]
Awesome, I'll take it. Yeah just shoot me a pm once you're home.

FYEs in South Florida have been going out of business, with 50% off all games. Of course, pickings were slim. Took Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (original edition packed in an ultimate edition box, ugh), Watchmen End is Nigh Part 1 & 2 with the directors cut blu ray and Dante's Inferno on PSP. That along with Aqua Teen seasons 2-5, it all came out to around $48.

Worth taking a look locally to see what you can find. I've been meaning to post this, but regional deal threads usually die quickly.

bread's done
Back