ps3 game/controller bundles 19.99 @ kmart in store

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
the little big planet(goty)/ dualshock3 bundle and killzone 2 dualshock bundles are ringing ip for 19.99 @ kmart I am not sure about the older non goty lbp bundle cause my store did not have it
the infamous one is 25 and the rest seem to be 59.99

Here are some amazon links so you can see what they look like:

infamous: http://www.amazon.com/inFAMOUS-Dual...ZU9I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329586369&sr=8-1

little big planet : http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Comb..._3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329586448&sr=1-3

killzone 2: http://www.amazon.com/Killzone-Dual..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329586513&sr=1-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, would be awesome to find one. But doesnt seem to be any way to check stock. (And all the K-Marts here are super spread around)

[quote name='DcupsOfJustice']Damn. Need to check that out. Odds are I'll stand there for 5 minutes and there will be no one around to help me.[/QUOTE]

sounds like my experience this morning, but it was worth the wait

im pretty sure none of my kmarts have this since I would have spotted them out from the hours of waiting for some assistance

I believe I've seen the LBP bundle at my store. It's been sitting there for a while. I just got a new controller and have 3 backups and I already have LBP, but this is still a great deal that I might look into.

I checked this as I drove from La Crosse, Wis., to Madison, hitting the La Crosse, Mauston and Portage Kmarts. I found one bundle (LBP) across all three stores, and bought it.

Waiting 5 minutes would be lucky. I have taken anywhere between an 30 mins to an hour to purchase a game where i should have been out of the store in 5 mins.

Found a Infamous bundle at one store and a LBP bundle at another. Picked up the LBP even though it was already open like it had been returned. Anyone know if the GOTY content comes on the disk or via online code?

Passed on the Infamous bundle as I already have the game and not sure if I need 4 controllers.. Any thoughts if given those circumstances if it is too great of a deal to pass up?

No chance KMart has the newer bundles in stock I take it, like the God of War Origins one? I'll take a look at my nearest store since it's within walking distance anyway but if they only have old bundles I'm not going go out of my way to drive to the others farther out.

Got the last one in my kmart
smiley.jpg

[quote name='Psybuster']No chance KMart has the newer bundles in stock I take it, like the God of War Origins one? I'll take a look at my nearest store since it's within walking distance anyway but if they only have old bundles I'm not going go out of my way to drive to the others farther out.[/QUOTE]

god of war bundle resistance bundle and uncharted bundle was 59.99 at my kmart stick to the 3 in the OP I

[quote name='coopscohen']FWIW, this deal was posted on SD yesterday afternoon so it might be a little more difficult to find at this point.[/QUOTE]

Word...there's none at my three stores...especially after I cleaned them out after seeing this on SD when it was posted yesterday.

SD ftw.

Customer service doesn't matter to these chains anymore. They are cheap, and their payroll shows it when there's only ever one person back in electronics if you're lucky.

I have 3 spare controllers already, but to get a copy of the LBP GOTY edition or inFamous AND a controller for either $20-25 is a hell of a steal.

Now I just have to hope my local Kmart stores have 1-2 of these left.

Now I'm really kicking myself; I was traveling out of town all day hitting up Wally World's looking for clearance games, and was in a town that literally has 4 K-Marts, of which I went into none! :(

[quote name='raarar']Checked the one on University in San Diego, and the one on Sweetwater in Spring Valley. No dice.[/QUOTE]

aw dang, saved me time,bra
Almost had to drive there from La Jolla

[quote name='Killa0793']Checked the one at my local Kmart found a little big planet, but scanned at $59.99. This was in Stockton,ca[/QUOTE]

Another CAG in Stockton? Did you check Lodi yet?

Just found an LBP bundle at my local Kmart and even though the sticker said $59.99, it scanned for $19.99! Cashier was really surprised.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked 2. None, yet. Not too pressed, though. I, mostly, play MvC2 and the DS3 gives my hands cramps after a little while.

N. Versailles was picked clean by a hoarder. Kid I talked to said they had quite a few earlier, but were all gone when I was there. I'm pretty sure it's the guys from the local pawn, who are probably SD'ers. Reason is, when I was in there recently, they had about 15 Batman PS3 controllers, and half a display case of sealed TRU clearance games, still with the TRU tags on them. fucking hoarders.

[quote name='sp00ge']N. Versailles was picked clean by a hoarder. Kid I talked to said they had quite a few earlier, but were all gone when I was there. I'm pretty sure it's the guys from the local pawn, who are probably SD'ers. Reason is, when I was in there recently, they had about 15 Batman PS3 controllers, and half a display case of sealed TRU clearance games, still with the TRU tags on them. fucking hoarders.[/QUOTE]

Hoarders are the worst. They kill any deal whatsoever. Reminds me of Target B1G1 glitch. I was able to get Dark Souls and Batman due to the glitch. Later on I saw countless ebay listings where they had 4 copies of one game etc. I struck out at two of the local stores. I'll have to wait to get one down the line. Buffalo, Ny stores. Edit: The damn cashier didn't even want to help me... I need to burn my $10 giftcard eventually.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Another CAG in Stockton? Did you check Lodi yet?[/QUOTE]

ill be going to check out the kmart in modesto pretty soon

Thanks OP. Will have to check this out. If I'm able to find any of these bundles, I'll probably just sell the game considering I've played all of them at one point or another, all or which were great games! Highly recommend Infamous to anybody who hasn't already played it.

Found a LBP bundle. The sticker said 59.99, so when it rang up for 19.99 the cashier was shocked and said he wanted to buy one too. So I told him about this site. Thanks for posting this deal!

Found one, Score! Already have LBP and don't really need the controller but could help out a friend or make a small profit.

Holy shit... I was thinking about going to KM today to see if they had a cheap PSP Go cradle... but decided to pass.

I don't recall ever seeing these packages at my local Kmart. Of course the fact that I avoid shopping there may have something to do with it.

bread's done
Back