Crysis 2 - $17.25 (xbox) - $19.80 (ps3) at Amazon

You can get this used for $7 USED at BBY with the coupon in the @GamerMagazine. This is a good deal for those that want the guaranteed online pass.

You do have to sign up for the @Gamer unlocked thing for $15, but it pays for itself very quickly if you buy pre-owned games from Best Buy. The coupons in the magazine and the 10% off used games, plus the Reward Zone certificates makes it a much better value than Gamestop's reward thing, although both are worth having.

Also Crysis 2 doesn't have an online pass to play online. If you buy new you may get a few gun add-ons or something, but you can definitely buy used and play online without an online pass.

[quote name='pwnthee']You do have to sign up for the @Gamer unlocked thing for $15, but it pays for itself very quickly if you buy pre-owned games from Best Buy. The coupons in the magazine and the 10% off used games, plus the Reward Zone certificates makes it a much better value than Gamestop's reward thing, although both are worth having.[/QUOTE]

You could just buy the single issue for $4.99. I still recommend subscribing though, because like you said, there's always one or two really good coupons.

[quote name='coldwine']Crysis 2 looks good, but is pretty boring IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got about half way through and was INSANELY bored. I unfortunately gridded through the rest and regretted it once I finished the game. Most over rated game this generation IMO.

[quote name='rey6eric']You can get this used for $7 USED at BBY with the coupon in the @GamerMagazine. This is a good deal for those that want the guaranteed online pass.[/QUOTE]
Good luck finding Crysis 2 pre-owned in stock at a Best Buy close by. I have been trying to find some good pre-owned games to use my unlock coupons on but no best buy near me has any good in stock pre-owned games. Sucks the coupons don't work for online or ship to store.

The beauty of Crysis is the much talked about graphics. To get the full enjoyment out of this game and really understand its beauty, its best played on PC. However for all console owners this is a great price.
grin.jpg

Once you get out of the kiddie pool ( I think level 10 but it's been awhile since I've played it) prepare to get lit up if there's still fan boys playing. Virtually impossible for any low levels to kill anyone with upgraded armor / cloaks... Nothings worse than a camper then to top it off cloak camping, nice :)

[quote name='Beershow']The beauty of Crysis is the much talked about graphics. To get the full enjoyment out of this game and really understand its beauty, its best played on PC. However for all console owners this is a great price.
grin.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yup. I still enjoyed the single player very much. I like all the fun things you can do with the suit in combat. They struck the right balance between feeling invincible and yet still feeling like a man inside.

Combat v. humans was good. Combat v. pink alien calamari was bad/generic.

It was priced at 9.99 on BF, so this isn't a steal by any means.

bread's done
Back