Looking for Halo Triple Pack and Dreamfall (Xbox)

defiance_17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
I'm looking for a copy of the Halo Triple Pack (or Halo 1 and/or 2, if they're complete and in good shape), as well as Dreamfall for the Xbox. I'll buy or trade.

HAVE
*all games complete unless otherwise noted*

PayPal
Suikoden V artbook (sealed)

GC
Mario Party 4

Xbox
Panzer Dragoon Orta

DS
Touch Detective

PS2
Black and Bruised
Blitz: The League
Psychonauts (sealed)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms X (sealed)
Shadow Hearts: FtNW (sealed)
Tekken 5 (sealed)

GUIDES
Madden 2005 (sealed)
Manhunt
Star Fox Assault
The Urbz

***WANT***

Strong preference is given to complete, non-GH titles, but I will consider disc/cart-only.

GAMES

Xbox 360
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Rainbow Six Vegas
Tony Hawk's Project 8

Xbox
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Halo Triple Pack
KOTOR II

DS
Lost in Blue
Super Princess Peach

PS2
.hack Mutation (Part 2)
Champions of Norrath
Gun
Jade Cocoon 2
Manhunt
Mercenaries
Sly Cooper (non-GH)
The Suffering

PS1
Oddworld: Abe's Exodus MANUAL
Ogre Battle (disc only is fine)
Parappa the Rapper
Parasite Eve MANUAL
Parasite Eve 2
Tactics Ogre (disc only is fine)

GCN
Gun
Mario Power Tennis
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wario Ware

GB/GBC/GBA
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire II
Dragon Warrior III (complete)
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
Golden Sun
Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
Kirby And The Amazing Mirror
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Mario VS Donkey Kong
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Shining Force
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World

SNES
Final Fantasy III (cart)

GUIDES
Jade Empire
KOTOR 2
LaPucelle Tactics
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Mercenaries
Resident Evil Zero
Shadow Hearts: Covenant

DVD
Too many to list--send me lists (I only want widescreen, region 1 discs in their original cases; generally, I prefer the Limited Special 30th Anniversary Director's Cut Premium Eight Disc Collector's Edition versions)

[quote name='Socheata']CML for SMT: DDS. I also have Koudelka (no manual though) that I don't have listed on my sell/trade list.[/QUOTE]

You have a couple of things I'm semi-interested in, but I'm going to see what kind of offers I get.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, I guess it's my turn now :) CML for SMT:DD, and possibly Onimusha Tactics[/QUOTE]

Sorry, don't see anything.

[quote name='MightySlacker']How damaged is the box?

Dave[/QUOTE]

It got flattened during shipping, so it has a touch of the going for it. Just creases, though--there aren't any tears or gouges in the box. The plastic is torn on the bottom, too. If anyone wants pictures, just PM me.

[quote name='masha']I'll get my tomorrow from overstock.:hot: No way I'm keeping it, if it comes like this. F||cking idiots![/QUOTE]

But if you get two, there's no reason to complain ;).

[quote name='defiance_17']But if you get two, there's no reason to complain ;).[/QUOTE]

I guess you right .. I only got lucky once ordering DVD from Walmart.com. It came with a Canon Digital camera. I only paid $6. I don't think I'll get two DDS. :cool:

[quote name='masha']I guess you right .. I only got lucky once ordering DVD from Walmart.com. It came with a Canon Digital camera. I only paid $6. I don't think I'll get two DDS. :cool:[/QUOTE]

If your order got cancelled and you placed it again, you probably have a better shot than you'd think. It looked like it happened to someone else too(see Deals thread).

I want it, but I don't know what I want to offer since it's damaged (you know how us collector's are about shit like that).

On your want list I have Baten Kaitos and Brave Fencer Musashi. Also Tales of Destiny II but you'd have to fight me to get that off my hands.

Is there anything else you're looking for?

[quote name='EndlessChris']I want it, but I don't know what I want to offer since it's damaged (you know how us collector's are about shit like that).

On your want list I have Baten Kaitos and Brave Fencer Musashi. Also Tales of Destiny II but you'd have to fight me to get that off my hands.

Is there anything else you're looking for?[/QUOTE]

If you want it as a collector's item, I suggest you look elsewhere. It's damaged, not horribly, but I'm not even going to try dealing it to anyone who's going to be anal about it. I'm not expecting to get its full retail value, but just because the outer box is a little smashed doesn't mean I'm going to give it away, either.

My copy has arrived, but I have not seen it yet. It's in a Club House. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Did they send yours from Forrest Park , IL?

[quote name='masha']My copy has arrived, but I have not seen it yet. It's in a Club House. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Did they send yours from Forrest Park , IL?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's where they came from, if I remember correctly (from the USPS tracking site).

Hmm. My Overstock order was cancelled as well. I wasn't checking its status regularly, so it's too late now to re-order. It appears like you're only looking to trade for it, but I'd be willing to throw in quite a bit of cash for it. CML anyway, I suppose.

[quote name='Javil']Hmm. My Overstock order was cancelled as well. I wasn't checking its status regularly, so it's too late now to re-order. It appears like you're only looking to trade for it, but I'd be willing to throw in quite a bit of cash for it. CML anyway, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

I don't see anything, but feel free to throw me a cash offer.

Have extra Brave Fencer Musashi complete/used anything else for trade? Discs 7 out of 10

BTW I got my DDS arrived in perfect condition. Those paper envelopes.. :censored:

[quote name='masha']Have extra Brave Fencer Musashi complete/used anything else for trade? Discs 7 out of 10

BTW I got my DDS arrived in perfect condition. Those paper envelopes.. :censored:[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'm getting rid of anything you're looking for.

[quote name='62t']Got the Lord of the Rings: The Third Age guide. PM me a price.[/QUOTE]

That's not one I'm dying to get my hands on--just something I'd pay a little extra for if someone had ones I'm really looking for (MGS3 and FFI&II).

I have the MGS 3 guide in pristine condition, though it's missing the included poster. What price range are you looking at? I paid a bit more than a cent, so pitch accordingly ;). I can PM you a photo if you'd like.

[quote name='defiance_17']That's not one I'm dying to get my hands on--just something I'd pay a little extra for if someone had ones I'm really looking for (MGS3 and FFI&II).[/QUOTE]

I should have a spare MGS3 guide that I'm going to pick up, when I make it over to BB.

If it's there, it's yours, for free. No payment needed. If you had a Metroid Prime 2 guide, then I'd take that in trade.

[quote name='shrike4242']I should have a spare MGS3 guide that I'm going to pick up, when I make it over to BB.

If it's there, it's yours, for free. No payment needed. If you had a Metroid Prime 2 guide, then I'd take that in trade.[/QUOTE]

I'll certainly see what I can do. I'm just able to head to my Best Buy now, so I'm not expecting them to have anything (which is why I'm trying to buy the ones I want), but I'll try and get you an extra.

[quote name='superhugebutt']I have the MGS 3 guide in pristine condition, though it's missing the included poster. What price range are you looking at? I paid a bit more than a cent, so pitch accordingly ;). I can PM you a photo if you'd like.[/QUOTE]

I'm still hoping I can get a copy from someone who only paid $.01. Otherwise I'll just wait for one of my Gamestops to get a used copy.

[quote name='defiance_17']I'll certainly see what I can do. I'm just able to head to my Best Buy now, so I'm not expecting them to have anything (which is why I'm trying to buy the ones I want), but I'll try and get you an extra.[/QUOTE]

Works for me. If you find the guide or haven't found the guide, no harm, no foul. If my MGS3 guide I ordered is there when I go get it either tomorrow or Friday, it's yours.

[quote name='shrike4242']Works for me. If you find the guide or haven't found the guide, no harm, no foul. If my MGS3 guide I ordered is there when I go get it either tomorrow or Friday, it's yours.[/QUOTE]

defiance

bread's done
Back