Littlebigplanet 2 SE + 30 day PS+ code - 29.99

This kinda -is- the GH edition...it'll probably be the same thing (ie. $30 DLC included) when it gets the official label and red case...

[quote name='GreyFox787']This kinda -is- the GH edition...it'll probably be the same thing (ie. $30 DLC included) when it gets the official label and red case...[/QUOTE]

Is the DLC on disc or code for downloading?

Just a heads up, not all the DLC is included with this version. The Muppets DLC is not included as it was released after this version came out.

This is still a very good deal here, but you will need a Move Controller and spend $6 for the muppets DLC if you want 100% of the trophies.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']It also doesn't include Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves.[/QUOTE]

Technically, since this deal includes 30 days of PS+, you do get Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves for a month. It's still free with +.

if you already have PS+, do you get an extra 30 days, or is the voucher just for a new account? (i love PS+, so an extra month is like an extra $4 off!)

edited to add: fine print makes it look like it's for new PS+ folks only. i "beat" LBP2 last year, but want to try a bunch of user created levels...guess I'll keep waiting.

Been waiting for this to drop below the $30 mark. Thanks op!
grin.jpg

bread's done
Back