Mass Effect 3 CE $79.99 + $ 20 Coupon (PS3)

ludwigfrech

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
This just makes me remember the SHCteam-josh deals:D
Kmart is offering a $20 gaming couponfor SYWR members with the purchase of mass effect 3 or Ghost Recon... the special offer is only listed in the PS3 collectors edition, but i think i should work with the vanilla edition also.

This seems like the best deals so far for the CE, you should know that kmart does not offer release date delivery but the shipping is only .99 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed all the Kmarts around me are late getting in some Xbox 360 titles. They were with Fallout New Vegas Ultimate, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and a couple others I noticed recently. But they had them all day one for the PS3. It's like Chad Warden is in charge of the gaming department.

Il be ordering this online if my local k mart doesnt have it
smiley.jpg

[quote name='Kinggiddra']Can I get this in store? Can i reserve it in store?[/QUOTE]
Im wondering the same thing too.

If only this was for the 360. That's where I have my saves for ME

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Did Josh wind up quitting K-Mart?[/QUOTE]
Last word was that he was still there

[quote name='Lyricsborn']They give coupons for online orders?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but online coupons are only good online. Just read the terms and that hasn't changed

buying it just because I have a bunch of points saved up. you also get a 5% discount on all video game related items excluding consoles and sale items. (75.99 apparently)

Man, I am on the fence... probably would be more interested if I ever shopped online from KMart... and also if I planned to play this as soon as I got it, which I don't.

Bought one, $75.99 + tax & ship total $81.79. I would also like to point out that your can earn an extra 10,000 bonus points($10) if you spend over $50 today at Kmart.(Presidents Day Only) So with $20 gaming coupon + 760 base points, 10K bonus ($10.76) + 2% cash back from ebates this comes out to quite a deal.

I also spent the time to look up and try about 20 coupon codes but they all exclude video games.

thanks OP and AcidRain25 for the headsup on the Presidents Day Sale.

the fine print says the gaming coupon is available only thru 3/14/2012 to 6/14/201.

going to pull the trigger but wish kmart still sold psn cards.

[quote name='AcidRain25'] I would also like to point out that your can earn an extra 10,000 bonus points($10) if you spend over $50 today at Kmart.(Presidents Day Only) [/QUOTE]

Does that work with pre-orders? I know they don't charge you until they ship so maybe the presidents day sale promo doesn't apply with this order. Either way I bought and pre-ordered my copy - too great of a deal to pass up.

Man, why is it that the XBOX version is so hard to find. I have one on preorder and I've been trying to find another. I was going to keep mine for the collection and play the other.

But for what it's worth I only ever hear ME being associated with XBOX. It could easily be confused for an exclusive.

[quote name='astr0boy']Man, why is it that the XBOX version is so hard to find. I have one on preorder and I've been trying to find another. I was going to keep mine for the collection and play the other.

But for what it's worth I only ever hear ME being associated with XBOX. It could easily be confused for an exclusive.[/QUOTE]

"Mass Effect" is an exclusive, its sequels aren't. :D

I completely forgot about KMart. How long are their $20 coupons valid for? Are they applicable to PSN cards?

[quote name='Havok83']I completely forgot about KMart. How long are their $20 coupons valid for? Are they applicable to PSN cards?[/QUOTE]

Usually about 2-3 months and they do work on PSN Cards Instore as far as i know, but getting these $20 coupons online is a totally new experience for me

[quote name='ChaosGamer']Usually about 2-3 months and they do work on PSN Cards Instore as far as i know, but getting these $20 coupons online is a totally new experience for me[/QUOTE]thanks. Sucks that I cant seem to find any PSN cards online

No Xbox points either? That is why I ordered it awhile ago from Kmart. Maybe they can look up my phone# in store and use the coupon there?

[quote name='Ashtaar']damn I should have ordered on presidents day but ah well[/QUOTE]

i don't think preorders are included; at least the points didn't show up for my order

i talked to 2 separate reps and they both didn't know as well so we'll see

the details on the site says the gaming coupon is available only thru 3/14/2012 to 6/14/2012 and will be emailed

[quote name='kylerg']Anyone ship?[/QUOTE]

I can't even find my order history... it just isn't there. Sick of Kmarts bullshit.

[quote name='kylerg']They charged me a few days ago. It is crap if they cancel, ship it already![/QUOTE]

I haven't been charged yet, and really can't find any record of the order...

Weird. I swear it said they charged me, but my bank shows nothing. But on the 28th I got an email:

• Total $79.99
  • Tax $ 5.13
  • Savings Applied -$9.51
  • Shipping Charge $0.99
  • Shipping Tax$ 0.07
  • Total$ 82.18

Anyone know if Kmart will price adjust the game if it ships? With the $20 coupon will it let me return it pull price? (and lose the .99 for shipping)..

Has this shipped for anyone yet? My status just says open / processing even though I ordered long ago. It also says it can be canceled by kmart anytime??

[quote name='jsub']Has this shipped for anyone yet? My status just says open / processing even though I ordered long ago. It also says it can be canceled by kmart anytime??[/QUOTE]

same #-o

bread's done
Back