Anybody ever tried sites such as listia, point2shop, adfly, etc?

wrecktum662

CAGiversary!
The whole "earn points to spend on rewards" system definitely isn't a new idea. I've seen a number of sites that offer these features for years. However, I even see some of my fellow CAGs with links in their signatures in hopes of referrals. Now, I always dismissed these as scams, but if there are any savvy people of the web, chances are they're here on the forums. So I ask you, are these sites legitimate? And are there any other legitimate sites worth looking into if so? I've also heard of a site called "swagbucks"

I did Points2Shop once, maybe about 4 years ago. It was definitely legit. I was lazy though, so I got to like $5 and said fuck it, cashed in and never used it again. But I did get my money, I think in terms of an Amazon gift card or something. Anyway, yeah. That one's legit. If you have the time, go for it.

Swagbucks is great. It's really easy to earn swagbucks, especially if you take the surveys they offer. I get Amazon gift cards, about $25 a month, but they offer lots of other things in their store. And don't worry about the e-mail address you use, I haven't gotten a single spam e-mail from it. I hope this helps!

The Green Bay Packers have finished auditions and chosen a former University of California kicker who didnt make the NFL as an undrafted rookie last year to compete with Mason Crosby this offseason for their place-kicking job.

Giorgio Tavecchio, one of at least three kickers the Packers worked out this offseason, signed a three-year deal with them Tuesday.

Its not unusual for the Packers to sign street free agents early in the spring and then release them during offseason workouts or practices in favor of other prospects, but they appear committed to Tavecchio for the full offseason and training camp to challenge Crosby.

I highly doubt it, said Dave Sofaer, Tavecchios agent, of the possibility the Packers will make another change or two at kicker before Hermes Hermes Compact Passport Holder Royal Blue Kelly Handbag 35CM Purple Silver the start of training camp. Giorgio would have not have signed if that were even a possibility.

Tavecchio, 22, will be Crosbys first on-site competition since his rookie season of 2007, when as a sixth-round draft pick he beat out Dave Rayner for the Packers job.

But Crosbys protracted struggles last season essentially forced the Packers to bring in an alternative in case Crosbys problems continue. After having the best season of his career in 2011, Crosby converted a league-low 63.6 percent of his field goal attempts last season (21-for-33), including a mid- to late-season slump in which he missed 12 of 24 attempts and had a miss in eight consecutive games he attempted a kick.

Tavecchio, who is left footed, was Cals kicker for four seasons and made 75 percent of his field goal attempts (48-for-64). He signed with the San Francisco 49ers after not being selected in last years draft Hermes Lindy Sienna but had minimal chance of making the team because he was competing against David Akers, who was coming off a Hermes Jypsiere Shoulder Bag Beige Silver season in which he made 84.6 percent of his field-goal attempts, including 7 of 9 from 50 yards or more, led the NFL in scoring (166 points), and was chosen for the Pro Bowl and All-Pro.

Tavecchio worked out for the Packers about two weeks ago and had a strong day in front of Packers Hermes Kelly Handbag 35CM Beige Gold special-teams coaches Shawn Slocum and Chad Morton, and multiple members of the teams pro scouting staff.

( 2 of 2)Hes got that pop that NFL scouts look for, Sofaer said. He just needs a shot. I think hes more than qualified to kick in the league.

Tavecchio (5-feet-10, 182 pounds) was born in Milan, Italy, but moved to the United States in his youth and went to high school for four years in the San Francisco Bay area. He played soccer growing up and added football in his junior season of high school.

Its going to be tough, because Mason, although he had a down year, most of those misses were from long range, Sofaer said. Hes proven. No matter what team Giorgio competes for the job its going to be tough, just like here (with the Packers). Hes here to compete and hes just going to hope for the best. He really appreciates the opportunity, I know that.

The Packers also are bringing in safety Michael Huff for a free-agent visit, according to a report by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

The Packers interest in the 30-year-old Huff appears Hermes Kelly Handbag 35CM Yellow Silver to be as a bargain veteran for a possible starting job. The No. 7 pick overall in the 2006 draft played all seven of his NFL seasons with the Oakland Raiders and was cut this offseason for salary-cap reasons he was scheduled to make $8 million in salary and roster bonus.

Huff already has visited the Dallas Cowboys, who have only about $100,000 in cap room and are renegotiating other contracts to create more room to sign free agents. Huff told the Star-Telegram hes visiting the Baltimore Ravens this week and the Packers thereafter.

Last season Huff played mostly cornerback because of injuries to teammates, but hes a safety by trade. In his seven-year NFL career he has 11 interceptions, three forced fumbles and two fumbles recovered.

bread's done
Back