- - - - -

Cowboom Video Game Console Fire Sale again, alternating systems, pre-owned

#91 MoxManiac_   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   303 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

MoxManiac_

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

More bitching incoming..

I received my PSP go today. All is well except the ANALOG STICK DOES NOT WORK.

What the Fuck is wrong with this company? They are 0 for 2 so far. I have a 360 coming from them next week and i'm terrified on what's going to be wrong with it.

This is shady as hell.

#92 horriblehager   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   224 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

horriblehager

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

Got a 6 rating 3ds and it came with everything except box and mc. No scratches looks and works like brand new

#93 fueledbytrueman   Throw some D's on it CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

fueledbytrueman

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

More bitching incoming..

What the Fuck is wrong with this company? They are 0 for 2 so far. I have a 360 coming from them next week and i'm terrified on what's going to be wrong with it.

This is shady as hell.

Not to scare you more, but when my 360 came the wireless card was shot. It was still under MS warranty though, so I just sent it in.

#94 sevenfold   Yojimbo CAGiversary!   590 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:50 AM

More bitching incoming..

This is shady as hell.

I don't see anything shady about it. Sometimes when you buy used products there are issues that were missed in their inspection and testing. That's the case regardless of who you're buying it from. Their return process is extremely simple so either exchange it for one that works or get your money back.

Personally I bought a Wii and a DSi XL from them over the last few weeks, both rated 6, and they both arrived fully functional and in much better condition than I expected. The DSi was still in the original box.

#95 XenoNinjaX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

XenoNinjaX

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:57 AM

my pspgo was rated 5 and it was scratch-free and worked fine, until i noticed that it has been opened/disassembled before and wasn't closed right. i fixed it and still works but i wonder why it was like that.

#96 MoxManiac_   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   303 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

MoxManiac_

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

I don't see anything shady about it. Sometimes when you buy used products there are issues that were missed in their inspection and testing. That's the case regardless of who you're buying it from. Their return process is extremely simple so either exchange it for one that works or get your money back.

Personally I bought a Wii and a DSi XL from them over the last few weeks, both rated 6, and they both arrived fully functional and in much better condition than I expected. The DSi was still in the original box.

I felt that way and thought the first order was just an unlucky mistake, but two in a row? seriously? I'm doubly dissapointed because both products came in pristine condition otherwise. So now two out of my three cowboom ordered are being RMA'd.

fueledbytrueman: it's an old style 360 so it doesnt have a wireless card to be shot, thankfully.

#97 irishsoccermbw   Banned Banned   6423 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

irishsoccermbw

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

I got "7" dsi xl from cowboom yesterday, looks brand new and holds a charge. I'm content.

#98 Uso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   423 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Finally received my grade 7 Cosmo Black 3DS. Looks bring new. Missing 2GB SD Card. Only thing that bother me is the original box is torned on the side. Anyone know where I can get that 2GB SD Card? Is it nintendo branded?

#99 MoxManiac_   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   303 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

MoxManiac_

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

You can use any SD card.

Boy do I have egg on my face. The analog does work. For some reason when I installed custom firmware it disabled the analog stick; i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now it's working fine. So please ignore my anti-cowboom hyperbole. (still angry about getting a DSi instead of a DSi XL though.)

#100 h8b1llg8ts   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   273 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

h8b1llg8ts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

Received my 6/10 Pokemon Black DSi. It said it was missing pen and charger, which it was. But scratches were a lot less then I expected. For the price I have no complaints.

#101 dragonjud   Got games, but no time CAGiversary!   3343 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

Finally received my grade 7 Cosmo Black 3DS. Looks bring new. Missing 2GB SD Card. Only thing that bother me is the original box is torned on the side. Anyone know where I can get that 2GB SD Card? Is it nintendo branded?

The card that comes with the system is a low end card (class 2, I think). You can pretty much replace it with anything on the market and it'd be just as good.