GameFly Used Game Sale: Catherine $15, Deus Ex HR $13, FEAR 3 $10

JamesMc

CAG Newbie
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 2/27.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $6.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $7.99
:360: Bodycount $8.99
:360: Homefront $8.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $8.99
:360: Tron: Evolution $8.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat $17.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 $19.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:ps3: Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole... $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $12.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:ps3: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $12.99
:ps3: FIFA Soccer 11 $12.99
:ps3: Catherine $14.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $17.99
:ps3: Record of Agarest War Zero $17.99
:ps3: Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes $17.99

:wii: Thor: God of Thunder $6.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $8.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Family Feud 2010 Edition $12.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $12.99
:wii: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:wii: Bit.Trip Complete $14.99
:wii: Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second... $14.99
:wii: Wipeout $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $17.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $17.99
:wii: Mario Sports Mix $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, with my $5 coupon, LA Noire would come out to about $2.50. That's insane.

I also just noticed Mortal Kombat went down to $17.99. It was $22 yesterday. Captain America: Super Soldier is $10 as well. That was something like $15 yesterday.

Gah, ordered Catherine and Deus Ex. I don't really need any more games right now, but I don't see these getting much cheaper then this anytime soon.

Grabbed Deus Ex after eyeballing it on Amazon Warehouse for the last few months. Just the price I was waiting for. Thanks, OP!

Picked up Deus Ex. Was going to wait until I tried the demo that's going up today on PSN, but at that price, I'll freakin' bite. Really want a good game I can play stealthily...so much hype for this title.

[quote name='benjamouth']X-Men Destiny (360) is $12.99 with free shipping as well, I know the game is meant to be terrible but for $13.........[/QUOTE]

Tempting indeed.

deus ex is totally worth it. for its frustrations, it does some things really really well.
same for catherine. great game (if you know what you're getting into)

and

la noire is what it is. as an experience, it really shouldnt be missed. but it's not RDR-LA. more of a cinematic experience than open sandbox games, but an interesting and well done story, has lots of fun moments, etc. (the interrogations are a little frustrating for a variety of reasons, but are unique and a good first stab at a cool idea)

considering you can get all 3 of those for $36 (closer to 32 if you're a year+ gamefly member), hard to argue. GO!

I just got the email for this sale and was surprised to see Catherine :)ps3:) at that price. I'm glad I didn't get it for $17.99 last year!

In for one copy of Deus Ex (PS3).

At the checkout, it said my copy was guaranteed to play and also guaranteed to make my wife angry for adding to my backlog. Bonus!

Space Marine is totally worth $15, since it includes the online pass, which unlocks the free DLC Exterminatus (survival/horde-esque mode). Great game.

Deus Ex, too. So worth it at $13, that you should be smacked for not ordering it (if you have the funds).

Wicked! Got El Shaddai (PS3) for 12.99 and Kirby's Epic Yarn for 17.99 - I don't expect either to last very long in stock, so jump on that!

[quote name='musicjunkie']Just traded Catherine into BB for like $22 or something. Def snagging it at this price considering I never beat it.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I lent it to a friend of mine and he beat the game(playing it only when I stopped over for some reason). So I've already seen one of the main endings and I YouTubed the rest. But I still wanna play through it on my own at some point.:)

It sucks though cuz I just had BB price match Amazon($19.99) for a new copy of El Shaddai yesterday.:bomb: Oh well. I ended up paying about $15 out of pocket after a RZ certificate anyway.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Same here. I lent it to a friend of mine and he beat the game(playing it only when I stopped over for some reason). So I've already seen one of the main endings and I YouTubed the rest. But I still wanna play through it on my own at some point.:)

It sucks though cuz I just had BB price match Amazon($19.99) for a new copy of El Shaddai yesterday.:bomb: Oh well. I ended up paying about $15 out of pocket after a RZ certificate anyway.[/QUOTE]

You actually paid with cash and not trade in credit? Haha.

[quote name='DCpinoy']You actually paid with cash and not trade in credit? Haha.[/QUOTE]
Actually I paid with trade credit I converted to pre-paid Visa cards to attempt to get RZ points on my purchases made with the credit. ;):booty::razz:

[quote name='benjamouth']X-Men Destiny (360) is $12.99 with free shipping as well, I know the game is meant to be terrible but for $13.........[/QUOTE]

I grabbed a copy for the hell of it.

Some of these terrible games, I do end up enjoying so we'll see.

picked up deus ex ps3 and dungeon siege iii 360. $24 shipped for both is pretty hard to beat. .wanted 360 catherine to have both versions but something tells me the new price will go down soon and thats one i'd like to keep sealed. great deals, thanks for the heads up.

I saw this sale in my e-mail, almost made the mistake of picking up LA Noire and Deus Ex through there -- I caught myself and instead checked out through the CAG affiliate link. Always looking out for his royal cheapness!

Yup had Catherine PS3 in my cart, go check out and it's gone.

Guess I'll go with the XB version I guess it's not really a big deal.

Catherine and Space Marine for me. Thanks OP.

Catherine and Deus Ex ... why not! I was waiting on Deus Ex to hit 25, so at 15 its a must. I'm thinking about El Shaddai but I think I'll pass. I must have gotten the last Catherine, the order says in processing, but I did get an e-mail from Gamefly saying that they were going to seperate the orders.. which makes me think that one may not be completed. (most likely Catherine).

bread's done
Back