No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise PS3 $9.99 - $14 shipped

ehh not really if you look around anywhere else you can't even really pick it up for that used. Hell, you are getting a new sealed tangible copy of a game that PSN on a good day wouldn't charge you less than $14.99.

Few things:

There is already a post about this on the front page.

When shipping increases the cost of the item by 40% it's generally considerate to say so in the title (or at least in the post).

Nothing puts the icing on the bad thread cake quite as beautifully as OP's who defend them.

what other thread???

*My mistake... rarely read further than like the last 10 entries since most are sold out by that point. Even still its a good deal and I'm new :p

Thanks, since the other is sold out this is basically about 50 cents more.

Edit: NVM the other was $13.97 so this is two cents more. lol

[quote name='zebular']

...and I'm new :p[/QUOTE] didn't notice ;) the point is; less threads = less clutter. Just fyi man

[quote name='shadowkast']didn't notice ;) the point is; less threads = less clutter. Just fyi man[/QUOTE]
We'd have far less iterations of existing/continuing threads if people would stop posting repeated questions that have been answered 90x already in each of them and stop getting into fanboy wars.

But what should happen is any threads that haven't been bumped in say two weeks or so get put into the graveyard. If they don't get bumped anymore after that, then they get purged from CAG completely.

It just makes no sense to have YEARS worth of old threads in each section clutteringup the boards.

Unless you have Move, the controls are really awkward and crappy on dualshock, It felt right on Wii, looked better on Ps3, but unless you have move it's really meh.

Yeah I unfortunately do have 2 move controllers and the navigation controller... I'm pretty unimpressed with them but this might help ease the pain. I have to say, of the gimmick controls IE the move, the wii in general and the kinect, the kinect is the most impressive and works the best. I own all 3 and its really the only one that gets used with the exception of the wii plus with the new zelda which rocks.

I watched some videos on Youtube, the games seems quite fun.
I'm wondering is this the lowest price?
(I remembered there was a sell on Best Buy DOTD. Not sure how much it was)?

Also, do you need two move controllers for this game?

Thanks.

I don't think so... I'm guessing just the one and either a controller for moving around or the move navigation controller. Same setups you can use for Heavy Rain.

bread's done
Back