Win Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning or Vanquish from Gamepodunk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG's!

We have two new contests over at Gamepodunk.com!

First is a new Prize Vault giveaway featuring Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning with a number of other random prizes! For the full list of details and rules head to the contest thread:

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/210-kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-prize-vault-giveaway/

Next up is GP's second Games Are Everything But Small giveaway! This week we have Vanquish for the console of the winners choice! Find out how to enter and increase your chances of winning here:

www.gamepodunk.com/topic/219-the-games-are-everything-but-small-giveaway-vanquish

Please note that if you haven't been to GP in a while, we've had to switch sites (but we still have the same domain name), so you'll have to make a new account to enter the contest if you haven't done so in the last month.

Feel free to post questions in this thread or over at Gamepodunk.com! Good luck CAG's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange. I was a member last year and when I tried signing in, they said I didn't exist. Hm. Looks like I need to register again. Anyways thanks for the contest, Tyler. Good luck everyone!

[quote name='TKtheknight']Strange. I was a member last year and when I tried signing in, they said I didn't exist. Hm. Looks like I need to register again. Anyways thanks for the contest, Tyler. Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]
There was something on their site a few days back about going to new servers or something and having to reregister for the site.

That's correct beerrun!

While the web address is technically the same, the site is new! So simply re-register and you will be good to go!

@Psycosis86

Yes, you will need to be a registered member to enter the contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back