Gamefly - Lets get a Free Month Together

qualityman13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Thank you for checking out my thread. Gamefly runs a promotion for its members to get a free month.

blockbuster+download.jpg

If you have never used gamefly please give it a try, it has saved me a lot of money since I dont have to buy the new games all the time. There shippment time is fast they have over 4 shipping centers in the US alone and when you send back a game the post office scans the returned game SO Gamefly will send your next one (they do not wait until it arrives to the shipping center)

All I have to do is get someone to sign up with gamefly through the link below and we BOTH earn a free month. I have been a CAG for while now and have met some pretty good people so I thought I would give this a try here as well, thanks again.

Click Here for your Free month of Gamefly

More Benefits of being a Gamely Member

- EVERY Three months you earn $5 towards used games, after 6 months you get 5% off all used and digital games, 12 months its 10%.
- Gamefly runs weekly promotions on used games so you can get them at a really great price and all there used games come with a case, manual, and online code. (if the game has an online code) They are also guaranteed to work.
- Access to 100's of great pc titles FOR FREE, including Saints Row 2 and Assassins Creed.

Not only can you rent and play any video game from previous consoles such as the original Xbox to the newest generation of consoles such as the Vita andNintendo 3DS, but there are no late fees and if you end up wanting to keep the video game you can buy it at a discounted price! There are multiple plans such as 1 game out at a time for $15 or 2 games out for $22 which I think has the best value.

GameFly provides a better value than Netflix because video games cost $60 brand new where a month of Gamefly can only cost $15. With GameFly I can add any game I want to my GameQ or through the GameFly mobile app.Where you also can search for great reviews on games of or watch game trailers right from your mobile device.

GameFly-mobile-phone-app.jpg

The best part is the GameFly mobile app is free even if your not a member! If you are a true gamer or just want to save some cash then why have you not already been using GameFly? As long as GameFly continues its great service then I will remain a loyal customer and recommend you to sign up as well.

To Review: sign up for gamefly using my link and you get a free month of gamefly with all the great content .

Click Here for your Free month of Gamefly

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update, Gamefly has opened more shipping centers around the US to improve the shipment speed. Also as a gamefly member you get free shipping on all new/used games you purchase from the site. They have good monthly deals too. Catherine was $15 bucks used this month

**For a limited time I will throw in a code for 480 microsoft points once you use my link to sign up pm me and I will check my account then send you a code some Microsoft Points I will do this for the first 5 Cags who sign up using my link

To Review: sign up for gamefly using my link and you get a free month of gamefly Plus 480 Microsoft points. ( I will pm you the code)

Everything worked as promised, and qualityman13 is quick to respond to PMs. Thanks for the codes and the free month of Gamefly, qualityman13!

bread's done
Back