$200 pck-$150 Wifi PSVita + $50 3G/4G Mobile HotSpot(Verizon/Sprint/AT&T) @ Bestbuy

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Details found on page 5 of the weekly ad under "Mobile Broadband"
http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbu...le&storeid=2413306&rapid=1487474&pagenumber=7

Doing this deal will take $100 off ANY PSVita bundle or other gaming console priced above $100***. It makes the 3G version of the PSVita needless since the hotspot is mobile you'd pretty much always have wifi & your not locked in AT&T for service.

There's a 2 yr contract for service on the 3G/4G mobile hotspot or a early cancellation fee that needs to be factored into the overall deal.

http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbu...id=1463158&pagenumber=5&listingid=-2080883691

http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbu...id=1476440&pagenumber=5&listingid=-2080772691

***Also, you could use this deal to score a 3DS for $70 & trade it back in on a vita for $100.

It's not really a deal then...

I'd rather get a new smart phone if I have to get a 2 year contract.

[quote name='dubleo']It's not really a deal then...

I'd rather get a new smart phone if I have to get a 2 year contract.[/QUOTE]really? then what would you suggest for a person like me who doesn't have home or mobile wifi & wants a vita? If I were to say get a phone with a 2 yr contract like a Droid(which can be a hotspot itself) then I'd need to factor the cost of the Droid itself, still pay full price for the vita & pay the same $50-$80 or more $ per month for the phone service. So what exactly did I save? Not to mention the fact that I already own a cell phone that's no longer on a contract since I've had the service longer than the 2 yr period.
http://mobilehotspot.com/
http://www.pcworld.com/article/208154/mobile_hotspots_which_are_fastest_most_reliable.html

This deal is very much good specifically for those who DON'T ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO WIFI that's why I highlighted/bolded the 2 yr contract info in the OP.

[quote name='Enuf']really? then what would you suggest for a person like me who doesn't have home or mobile wifi & wants a vita? If I were to say get a phone with a 2 yr contract like a Droid(which can be a hotspot itself) then I'd need to factor the cost of the Droid itself, still pay full price for the vita & pay the same $50-$80 or more $ per month for the phone service. So what exactly did I save? Not to mention the fact that I already own a cell phone that's no longer on a contract since I've had the service longer than the 2 yr period.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/208154/mobile_hotspots_which_are_fastest_most_reliable.html

This deal is very much good specifically for those who DON'T ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO WIFI that's why I highlighted/bolded the 2 yr contract info in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Issue still stands that the discount is only 100 when you typically get like 400 off a phone for the same 2 year contract. You're still better off getting the plan with a popular phone, selling it, and buying a Vita at MSRP. And that's only if you really need the mobile WiFi, because 20 bucks for an affordable home use router will do the trick just fine if you don't need the mobile part.

[quote name='Enuf']really? then what would you suggest for a person like me who doesn't have home or mobile wifi & wants a vita? If I were to say get a phone with a 2 yr contract like a Droid(which can be a hotspot itself) then I'd need to factor the cost of the Droid itself, still pay full price for the vita & pay the same $50-$80 or more $ per month for the phone service. So what exactly did I save? Not to mention the fact that I already own a cell phone that's no longer on a contract since I've had the service longer than the 2 yr period.

This deal is very much good specifically for those who DON'T ALREADY HAVE ACCESS TO WIFI that's why I highlighted/bolded the 2 yr contract info in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the monthly fees for these mobile hotspots run anywhere from $15-$40 per month? Unless you really need to have mobile wifi all the time, I highly doubt anyone that doesn't have WiFi at home would go this route instead of doing a normal WiFi network at home.

I'm sorry, but this is a deal that only appeals to such a very specific niche audience (i.e. you) that is completely worthless to everyone else. Also, Best Buy and other retailers have been running similar promotions for the past year basically giving credit of anywhere from $100 to $300 on a variety of mobile devices if you subscribe to the AT&T hotspot service for two years. For someone like yourself, I would suggest buying DSL from a lower cost carrier like DSL Extreme and just buying a cheap WiFi router for home. You're also forgetting about data throttling, outages and every other problem that comes with AT&T mobile hotspots. Frankly, you're better off just finding a Panera or other place that has free Wi-Fi if you absolutely have to play your Vita in public.

[quote name='kevgret']I shouldnt need a contract to mobile game.. I already have too many contracts[/QUOTE]

The contract isn't for the Vita itself, the contract is on the separate Mobile hot spot.

[quote name='bojay1997']I'm sorry, but this is a deal that only appeals to such a very specific niche audience (i.e. you) that is completely worthless to everyone else. Also, Best Buy and other retailers have been running similar promotions for the past year basically giving credit of anywhere from $100 to $300 on a variety of mobile devices if you subscribe to the AT&T hotspot service for two years. For someone like yourself, I would suggest buying DSL from a lower cost carrier like DSL Extreme and just buying a cheap WiFi router for home. You're also forgetting about data throttling, outages and every other problem that comes with AT&T mobile hotspots. Frankly, you're better off just finding a Panera or other place that has free Wi-Fi if you absolutely have to play your Vita in public.[/QUOTE]

I have WiFi at home (I don't know how people can live without it) but I seriously considered going this route because where I worked there was no WiFi available and the work computers had strict firewalls. Ultimately I decided against it but I can see why people would contemplate it.

If you want a mobile hotspot and a Vita, then this isn't a bad deal. Obviously not for everyone, nor probably for most people, but for those for whom it makes sense, it's not bad. Also wouldn't a mobile hotspot not have the limitations that the 3G built into the 3G Vita has? Couldn't you download large games, play online, etc? I think so, but admittedly I don't own a mobile hotspot and can't be sure.

[quote name='Enuf']really? then what would you suggest for a person like me who doesn't have home or mobile wifi & wants a vita?[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest getting Internet/wifi at home, buying a normal wi-fi Vita and when your playing your Vita while waiting anywhere hop on the nearest wi-fi hotspot.

I know some communter trains are even installing free wi-fi for commuters, I'm betting that will take somewhat. Plus even small towns are sometimes doing free public wifi. I was honestly a bit shocked when I found out Coos Bay Oregon was doing that. But really, with free wifi it's never that great anyways and how often do you play even handhelds outside of the house?

If you want feel free to lie about how often you want to play online with a handheld outside of home. But it honestly only matters to you. Plus for this moblie stuff, I hope to god no one's planing to use Netflix on it. Unless you can pay the overages. If people really want to get locked into a contract more power to them, I just hope it's worth it. I just don't personally see it as worth it, your paying roughly the same as cell phone data contracts for less features. Can't even make a phone call on the thing outside of Skype if it even has that.

[quote name='Fire2box']..Can't even make a phone call on the thing outside of Skype if it even has that.[/QUOTE]

but texts I can send it!!

and don't be silly, it'll have Skype, the PSP had skype and it didn't even have a microphone OR camera

If I wanted a mobile hotspot, I'd pay $20/month to add tethering to my iPhone. :)

I'm getting a Vita today, but I don't think I'll have much need for it to be on the internet away from home.

I already have a fully paid off smartphone w/no contract & a monthly bill just under $90 per month.

My cost with this deal $200 + tax upfront, $90/month phone plan($2160 over 2 yrs which I'm already paying anyways) & $50/month hotspot($1200 for the life of the contract) so I'm only adding $1400 in total cost.

If I were to get a Droid + pay full price for a wifi vita that's damn near the cost of 1 yr of the contract from the bestbuy plan UPFRONT & my monthly phone minute plan goes up too.
Between the minute/data plans/fees I'd be paying $125-$135 so that's about $3240 over the 2 yr period + $250 for the Vita + $200-$400 for the Droid. That's damn near $4K. So again I ask what exactly am I saving?
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=single

No longer unlimited data, it's not really an internet service for people who can't get traditional internet. (ie. Rural Areas)

Good deal though for those who does need it anyway.

Good deal for 1:100 people....
If they didn't tie you up to a 2yr contract and make it monthly when needed instead, then this would be an awesome deal. Lukewarm deal as it stands in my opinion.

[quote name='bojay1997']I'm sorry, but this is a deal that only appeals to such a very specific niche audience (i.e. you) that is completely worthless to everyone else. Also, Best Buy and other retailers have been running similar promotions for the past year basically giving credit of anywhere from $100 to $300 on a variety of mobile devices if you subscribe to the AT&T hotspot service for two years. For someone like yourself, I would suggest buying DSL from a lower cost carrier like DSL Extreme and just buying a cheap WiFi router for home. You're also forgetting about data throttling, outages and every other problem that comes with AT&T mobile hotspots. Frankly, you're better off just finding a Panera or other place that has free Wi-Fi if you absolutely have to play your Vita in public.[/QUOTE]I live in a huge metro area Philly PA & there's a ton of people who don't have smartphones/internet/cable/DSL. The benefit of this deal is that YOUR NOT RESTRICTED TO JUST AT&T so if your in area where Sprint/Verizon is better then you can get them instead.

I drive for a living & many places that I delivery to have wifi & while I'm waiting for them to get their deliveries together I can't just drive off looking for a free wifi zone but I can just use the hotspot.

You severally underestimate the "niche" & with the shear # of free hotspots it indicates the exact opposite. 40% of US households don't have broadband access & 30% have no internet at all.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10454133-94.html

all this 3g/hotspot talk just makes me wish the Vita was also a phone so i dont have all these bills, it already has texting u might as well go all the way; i would probably ditch my phone if i could use my Vita instead

[quote name='exaznkid']all this 3g/hotspot talk just makes me wish the Vita was also a phone so i dont have all these bills, it already has texting u might as well go all the way; i would probably ditch my phone if i could use my Vita instead[/QUOTE]I think that's something we all can agree on...even if Sony just subsidized the Vita's cost like a phone but made it avail thru all service providers that would be good to. $50-$100 for the Vita + a 1-2 yr contract would make it cheaper that all consoles on the market. Then there'd be no complaints on the price of the memory cards, people that never intended on getting a handheld might since it would be cheaper that other phones & the game sales whether digital or physical would also increase since the # of vita owners would be higher. The only downside would be that you'd need to stand in line for a week to ensure you get a system...black Friday in Feb LOL

[quote name='Enuf']

You severally underestimate the "niche" & with the shear # of free hotspots it indicates the exact opposite. 40% of US households don't have broadband access & 30% have no internet at all.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10454133-94.html[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I highly doubt that more than 1-2% out of that 40% will be playing a Vita out of the house, let alone own a Vita or even know what it is in the first place.

My grandma doesn't have broadband or any internet at all, but she will not be taking advantage of this deal and she lives in a highly populated metro area called San Francisco.

[quote name='azngtlman']If that's the case, I highly doubt that more than 1-2% out of that 40% will be playing a Vita out of the house, let alone own a Vita or even know what it is in the first place.

My grandma doesn't have broadband or any internet at all, but she will not be taking advantage of this deal and she lives in a highly populated metro area called San Francisco.[/QUOTE]Do you have facts to support that 1-2%? I'm sure these #'s are broad & not limited to the target audience of the vita but even still 40% is high as $hit. My guess is that since we're in a recession/depression & it hasn't gotten much better since these stats were taken would probably indicate that the 40% figure has risen. Being able to save such a large amount upfront would seem to be a better way for cash-strapped people as opposed to dropping the same amount as a car note/insurance/rent money combined upfront on a new phone & Vita. There's a reason places like Rent-A-Center make money even though they charge 2-3 times the value of the item.

Take a trip to barnes+noble or another place with free wifi & look at the ages of the people there using the free wifi. You probably won't see grandma there but outta the people that are using it a good portion of the males would fit the Vita target demo.

[quote name='Enuf']Do you have facts to support that 1-2%? I'm sure these #'s are broad & not limited to the target audience of the vita but even still 40% is high as $hit. My guess is that since we're in a recession/depression & it hasn't gotten much better since these stats were taken would probably indicate that the 40% figure has risen. Being able to save such a large amount upfront would seem to be a better way for cash-strapped people as opposed to dropping the same amount as a car note/insurance/rent money combined upfront on a new phone & Vita. There's a reason places like Rent-A-Center make money even though they charge 2-3 times the value of the item.

Take a trip to barnes+noble or another place with free wifi & look at the ages of the people there using the free wifi. You probably won't see grandma there but outta the people that are using it a good portion of the males would fit the Vita target demo.[/QUOTE]

Using my grandma as an example was obviously a joke... people without internet at home, most likely can't afford it or don't need it.

For the people that don't need it... do you honestly believe that they'll be able to afford a Vita and a mobile hotspot on a 2 year contract? When you can get a cheap DSL plan for less than $20 per month?

The fact of the matter is, no matter how you see it, this is going to be an lukewarm deal at best for a very small percentage of people. Best Buy is willing to give you $100 off a console because they get credit for the 2 year contract they made you sign for the hotspot. The money you save upfront is going to cost you more in the end with that two year contract. I just got a quote from AT&T for a mobile hot spot and it's $50 to purchase plus $50/month for only 5gb. $10 for each additional GB. My brother has a Sprint one and he pays $40 for 5gb. It's not cheap.

If you were already looking to get a mobile hotspot, then it's a good deal. From my experiences at a Barnes and Noble, I see a lot of high school to college aged students looking for a place to study that isn't that campus library. They're there because WiFi is free. You think they would be there if they had to pay $50/month to use the WiFi?

[quote name='azngtlman']Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the monthly fees for these mobile hotspots run anywhere from $15-$40 per month? Unless you really need to have mobile wifi all the time, I highly doubt anyone that doesn't have WiFi at home would go this route instead of doing a normal WiFi network at home.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the phone. There are some you can legitmately use apps to enable the hotspot without an additional fee. With others you can do it via root access or a cable tether over USB.

The fee is one option but there are ways to do it without a monthly fee.

[quote name='buckythekat']I would love a mobile hotspot but the 2-year contract kills it for me[/QUOTE]

Look into Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go. I pay $40 a month for unlimited data (capped speed of .25Mb per second after 5gb) with no contract. I'm grandfathered into an older plan but the new plan they offer is $50 a month of unlimited data (capped after 2.5gb). I then bought this: http://www.amazon.com/CradlePoint-PHS300-Personal-Hotspot-Wireless/dp/B001212ELY/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1329957964&sr=1-1. I've had Broadband2Go for almost 2 years now and while it's not the best quality around for the price, no contract, unlimited data and having no other internet available to me besides dial-up or satellite this is a good option for me.

[quote name='azngtlman']The fact of the matter is, no matter how you see it, this is going to be an lukewarm deal at best for a very small percentage of people. Best Buy is willing to give you $100 off a console because they get credit for the 2 year contract they made you sign for the hotspot. The money you save upfront is going to cost you more in the end with that two year contract. I just got a quote from AT&T for a mobile hot spot and it's $50 to purchase plus $50/month for only 5gb. $10 for each additional GB. My brother has a Sprint one and he pays $40 for 5gb. It's not cheap.

If you were already looking to get a mobile hotspot, then it's a good deal. From my experiences at a Barnes and Noble, I see a lot of high school to college aged students looking for a place to study that isn't that campus library. They're there because WiFi is free. You think they would be there if they had to pay $50/month to use the WiFi?[/QUOTE]It's really not that big of a deal if only 10 people do the deal b/c they saw this post that's 10 people that were helped out. CAG isn't limited to just a few & I know the monthly charge isn't cheap but I did the math vs the Droid b/c that was the options for me & spending close to $4000 wasn't the way I wanted to go. I also don't want the hassle of porting my cell # & having to increase my reg. phone bill close to $300/yr permanently even if I cancel the hotspot. I already posted the prices for several wifi carriers too that way there's full disclosure.

If you read my OP, I clearly BOLDED details to ensure that the 2 yr contract & that the cost also needs to be factored in. I did this b/c obviously this would effect some people's choice on getting this deal. If I had just posted $200 for the package & that was it then I would fully expect all the non-deal blah blah blah for obvious reasons. If the deal doesn't work for you keep it moving it's not different than seeing a $60 game posted for a $50 sale price & you know it was $40 a week before or you got it cheaper elsewhere.

Simply put if the deal is not for you OK but I'm going for it & it'll save me alot of money along with getting me what I want.

[quote name='Enuf']It's really not that big of a deal if only 10 people do the deal b/c they saw this post that's 10 people that were helped out. CAG isn't limited to just a few & I know the monthly charge isn't cheap but I did the math vs the Droid b/c that was the options for me & spending close to $4000 wasn't the way I wanted to go. I also don't want the hassle of porting my cell # & having to increase my reg. phone bill close to $300/yr permanently even if I cancel the hotspot. I already posted the prices for several wifi carriers too that way there's full disclosure.

If you read my OP, I clearly BOLDED details to ensure that the 2 yr contract & that the cost also needs to be factored in. I did this b/c obviously this would effect some people's choice on getting this deal. If I had just posted $200 for the package & that was it then I would fully expect all the non-deal blah blah blah for obvious reasons. If the deal doesn't work for you keep it moving it's not different than seeing a $60 game posted for a $50 sale price & you know it was $40 a week before or you got it cheaper elsewhere.

Simply put if the deal is not for you OK but I'm going for it & it'll save me alot of money along with getting me what I want.[/QUOTE]

Disagree. There are some deals that just aren't of any general interest. Store rebates of this type for signing up for a $1200+ contract just don't belong on CAG. Stores including Best Buy do these deals constantly. In fact, they were offering various gift card amounts a few weeks ago with hot spot or cell phone purchases and two year deals. Those could have been used on video games and every other item in the store. Nobody posts them because they aren't "deals", they are sales gimmicks to get you to pick one retailer or provider over another. Trying to tie this to a Vita deal is a huge stretch. It's just $100 off any console, but again, there is no "deal" here, because you are out of pocket for $1200 and locked into a contract with serious penalties for early termination.

[quote name='vlv723']No longer unlimited data, it's not really an internet service for people who can't get traditional internet. (ie. Rural Areas)

Good deal though for those who does need it anyway.[/QUOTE]

I claim bullshit.

Why would such a rural area have cell tower service, but it wouldn't have phone lines that can carry DSL?

Can you not get a router? If you want to be tied to an account for 2 years, that's your business, but just trying to help you think of another way (since the cell companies have lied about usage to no end on me & my mom & tried to ruin my credit. They succeeded by charging us $600 EACH on the last month of my 2 year contract when we had a $50 plan w/ unlimited weekends in 2002 from Sprint & my mom has agoraphobia, so doesn't talk to anyone but me. They were NOT getting $1200 from me, so I know they can SCREW people).

[quote name='Enuf']It's really not that big of a deal if only 10 people do the deal b/c they saw this post that's 10 people that were helped out. CAG isn't limited to just a few & I know the monthly charge isn't cheap but I did the math vs the Droid b/c that was the options for me & spending close to $4000 wasn't the way I wanted to go. I also don't want the hassle of porting my cell # & having to increase my reg. phone bill close to $300/yr permanently even if I cancel the hotspot. I already posted the prices for several wifi carriers too that way there's full disclosure.

Simply put if the deal is not for you OK but I'm going for it & it'll save me alot of money along with getting me what I want.[/QUOTE]
Something that saves even 1 person money should be posted, imho, as that's the point of the site. If you want only the deals that you can flip, or that the masses think are "acceptable", there's a forum called Slick Deals just for you. Thanks, Enuf, for posting this. I won't be getting a Vita, but all deal posts are much appreciated.

[quote name='twztid13']Something that saves even 1 person money should be posted, imho, as that's the point of the site. If you want only the deals that you can flip, or that the masses think are "acceptable", there's a forum called Slick Deals just for you. Thanks, Enuf, for posting this. I won't be getting a Vita, but all deal posts are much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Disagree. This can't possibly become a forum for one off deals and retailer gimmicks. If you want personal deals, start your own site or go somewhere that isn't used by thousands of people and where flooding the forum with junk won't cause people who don't visit every hour to miss great deals. This should be a site for actual bargains and exchanging information lots of people can use. The OP didn't even bother to do his homework as the Vita isn't even part of the deal. Total fail.

[quote name='bojay1997']Disagree. This can't possibly become a forum for one off deals and retailer gimmicks. If you want personal deals, start your own site or go somewhere that isn't used by thousands of people and where flooding the forum with junk won't cause people who don't visit every hour to miss great deals. This should be a site for actual bargains and exchanging information lots of people can use. The OP didn't even bother to do his homework as the Vita isn't even part of the deal. Total fail.[/QUOTE]

This forum has a combination of both. I see a lot of clearance and ymmv deals that don't apply to everyone either.

[quote name='bojay1997']The OP didn't even bother to do his homework as the Vita isn't even part of the deal. Total fail.[/QUOTE]

How is that? This is the quote right off the Best Buy Page:

"**Offer valid on any tablet, laptop, netbook, select eReader or gaming consoles priced $100 or greater."

MjC

[quote name='Fire2box']I claim bullshit.

Why would such a rural area have cell tower service, but it wouldn't have phone lines that can carry DSL?[/QUOTE]

One location i service can't get DSL or cable service. We ended up using 3G and its slow as shit but it's better than using dial up.

[quote name='MCalvert1']How is that? This is the quote right off the Best Buy Page:

"**Offer valid on any tablet, laptop, netbook, select eReader or gaming consoles priced $100 or greater."

MjC[/QUOTE]

If you click through to the fine print, the "select" portion of that sentence applies to both the eReader and gaming consoles. Vita is excluded.

[quote name='mitch079']The Vita isn't on the online list of consoles. Not sure if it's just an oversight. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=7425171814238845650&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=100_Off_Gaming_Consoles_with_Broadband_Plan&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q3130305f4f66665f47616d696e675f436f6e736f6c65735f776974685f42726f616462616e645f506c616e~~ncabcat0700000%23%235%23%23g&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=22&iht=n[/QUOTE] Bestbuy isn't exactly the best online/store system place which is ironic considering they're an electronics store. Just think of...unlocked member packs coming late/not at all, @gamer coupons not scanning correctly off sale items, pre-order DLC & people either not getting their $100 RZ for the 5 for $100 deal or getting multiple $100 RZ.

[quote name='twztid13']Can you not get a router? If you want to be tied to an account for 2 years, that's your business, but just trying to help you think of another way (since the cell companies have lied about usage to no end on me & my mom & tried to ruin my credit. They succeeded by charging us $600 EACH on the last month of my 2 year contract when we had a $50 plan w/ unlimited weekends in 2002 from Sprint & my mom has agoraphobia, so doesn't talk to anyone but me. They were NOT getting $1200 from me, so I know they can SCREW people).[/QUOTE] I would rather get 1 thing that provides me with a way to have wifi both at home & on the go since I drive for a living & I'd be using the vita on the road as much as I would at home. I'd only be adding $50/month for 2 yrs & I'm ok with that b/c I was going to do that anyway. Getting $100 off the vita just made it even better.

[quote name='bojay1997']Disagree. This can't possibly become a forum for one off deals and retailer gimmicks. If you want personal deals, start your own site or go somewhere that isn't used by thousands of people and where flooding the forum with junk won't cause people who don't visit every hour to miss great deals. This should be a site for actual bargains and exchanging information lots of people can use. The OP didn't even bother to do his homework as the Vita isn't even part of the deal. Total fail.[/QUOTE]
1-For all the complaining this thread hasn't been moved/closed by the sites owner so I guess he thinks it's ok for HIS site. And I highly doubt you would be complaining if you were one of the few that took advantage of the deal.

2-Don't assume that "I didn't do my homework" since I'm able to link to the topic I started on 2/5 on the Bestbuy forums page & I've been in convo with Kyle regarding the deal well in advance of the vita's release date. At that point the only issue was whether the deal would be ongoing once the vita released & it is. The reason the Vita isn't on the list is b/c BB dropped the ball by not updating their system to include ALL consoles priced over $100. That's a BB system fail just like the 5 for $100 errors not mine.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Consol...ifi-200-Wifi-3G-250-Launch-bundle/td-p/454519

Last edited by a moderator:
Slick Deals would be perfect for you.

Well just to let everyone know the deal DOES WORK ON THE VITA. I was about the upgrade my wireless card anyway & decided to go with the mobile hotspot. The Card & the Vita were rung up in the same receipt & I got my $100 off.

THANKS OP!!! :applause:

Enuf has done plenty for this community in the past. I thank him for his work during the @Gamer coupon debacle and for this post. I wouldn't have known this was going on without it and I'll be taking advantage of this deal.

Stop being such sniping schmucks and leave the thread alone if you don't like it... sheesh.

I take it you didn't read my post. I'm not buying a Vita right now, nor a hotspot (as I have one for free for work).

bread's done
Back