Dynasty Warriors Next and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend PSV $1.99 each@gohastings

[quote name='iamsmart']I am super-duper confident that this will not go through, still worth a shot though I suppose[/QUOTE]
Either way, placed an order anyways.

[quote name='iamsmart']I am super-duper confident that this will not go through, still worth a shot though I suppose[/QUOTE]

Most likely not because the boneheads are gonna buy 99 of each.

No Vita here but I put in an order for 1. If nothing else i am sure that you can at least double your money on a flip.

I tried and it showed the low price when I was checking out and on the order confirmation...but the email I got shows them as normal price ($39.99). =_:speaktothehand: Hope I can cancel..

Seems like the deal(pricing error probably *laughs*) is dead, it still shows as 1.99 on their search page, but on the item page itself and checkout it shows $39.99.

I just got through before the price change. Keeping my fingers crossed for fun. It was a short term error, maybe those that got through will be lucky

Price apparently changed *during* checkout, as it was displaying the $1.99/each price for me on the checkout screen, but then came up at $39.99/each on my order confirmation! Time to call and give them hell, I guess. (I mean, sure, it was a price mistake, but you cannot change the price on an order without notifying the customer.)

ahaha i ordered 3 of both, pre checkout the prices were 1.99 but on order confirmation it was 39.99...quick phone call to cancel....$274! phew

[quote name='Nohbdy']Anyone got cancellation notices from gohastings?[/QUOTE]
Nope, just got a "thank you for your order" email showing the $1.99 games

[quote name='vlv723']We'll see. I bought one of each.[/QUOTE]

Keep in touch. Currently "In progress via standard shipping" here.

You think if I place a order now and call them up. And say the price was 1.99 but shows a different would they change It
was the phone #

[quote name='Nohbdy']Keep in touch. Currently "In progress via standard shipping" here.[/QUOTE]

Same here but on each item, I got "out of stock". Most likely it'll be cancelled. However, if they're gonna process my order and charge me the MSRP for each, I will cancel and file a dispute since I believe they cannot charge any additional money without authorization.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Mine got cancelled hahaha

They shouldn't charge the card if that happens, right?[/QUOTE]

Why would they charge the card if the order is cancelled??

Mine was cancelled as well. No e-mail notification or anything.

Lets make a lawsuit and go on the people court like that one dude who sued cause he didnt get his order

Price per item 0
shipping 0

Total price paid 0

total vaule the items cost was like over 4k

the person was sueing for like 5000 bucks cause they didnt get their items.. judge looked at him like he was stupid and he lost lOL

[quote name='slidecage']Lets make a lawsuit and go on the people court like that one dude who sued cause he didnt get his order

Price per item 0
shipping 0

Total price paid 0

total vaule the items cost was like over 4k

the person was sueing for like 5000 bucks cause they didnt get their items.. judge looked at him like he was stupid and he lost lOL[/QUOTE]

So, just to be clear.

You suggest filing a lawsuit against a company for not sending the items we paid for, just like another guy who tried the same thing and lost the suit.

Oh, Slidecage.

Not yet cancelled.

EDIT- Checked order status (still "In progress"), my inbox, spam inbox. Pending payment in my bank account of eight bucks and change.

bread's done
Back