Child of Eden $19.99 FS, XBL Gold 12 Month 35.99 FS!

Might want to post the platform in the subject.

The PS3 version is $20, and the $360 version is still at $37.

(Target has had the PS3 version on clearance for $10)

Yep Child of eden download code just 6.99 on ebay. I read some reviews saying the ps3 version is better because it has 3d support and move support. xbox just has kinect support but no 3d. Also all the reviews i read say that you should play it with surround sound on for a better experience.

[quote name='LiteOnMe']Yep Child of eden download code just 6.99 on ebay. I read some reviews saying the ps3 version is better because it has 3d support and move support. xbox just has kinect support but no 3d. Also all the reviews i read say that you should play it with surround sound on for a better experience.[/QUOTE]

I got a download code for it in December and the game seems to get really hard really fast.

can only speak for myself, but i found child of eden much more enjoyable/intuitive w/ kinect than i did with the move controller.

[quote name='LiteOnMe']Yep Child of eden download code just 6.99 on ebay. I read some reviews saying the ps3 version is better because it has 3d support and move support. xbox just has kinect support but no 3d. Also all the reviews i read say that you should play it with surround sound on for a better experience.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BackInBlack']I feel trolled. Assumed it was the 360 version of CoE.[/QUOTE]

Same here ;_;

I've been looking for a cheap retail copy (the actual disc) of Child of Eden for quite some time now. I missed out on the sales at Amazon a while back 'cause I didn't have the money at the time :x

*EDIT* Dunno if anyone else is looking at this deal any more, but a seller on Amazon (and it's fulfilled by Amazon so prime shipping applies) has Child of Eden for the X360 for $19.46.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back