Monster Tale (DS) $5.00 @ Five Below YMMV

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First time posting a deal (and a YMMV one at that...)

Went to one of my local Five Below's (Rockville, MD) and saw column's of Monster Tale DS for only $5.00. Also saw Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 for the Wii for also $5.00

Jeanne D'Arc (PSP) is also on sale for $5 according to Sandrock7383!

PLnwL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ah damn, if anyone is interested I can pay them $12 to ship it via small flat rate priority box. Not much of tip, but if you are there to get your own copy and don't mind picking up an extra one pm me.

For $5 this game is a steal. It's a solid metroidvania that tries new things. Only real problem with the game is there is too much backtracking but besides that, the game is real fun. I would recommend it at $20, and $5 is a no brainer.

I don't think the five below near me has gotten any new stock of games since it opened a few months ago. Still if this is decent I may have to pick it up.

It looks like it's available from 3rd parties on Amazon for about $13 shipped. I'm not trying to knock the deal; obviously $5 is a great price. I just noticed that a lot of people were asking to get an extra shipped, and wanted to mention it to them, in case other CAG's can't help out. After you paid maybe $6-8 to another CAG for the game (hey, tax, time and gas ain't free), as well as $2-3 for shipping, you'd only have to shell out another couple bucks to get it online.

Love this game. It's a great metroidvania style game mixed with a a pet-raising game, and the sprites are beautiful. I bought it at release and don't regret it, so $5 is a fantastic price for it.

[quote name='sgaldis']It looks like it's available from 3rd parties on Amazon for about $13 shipped. I'm not trying to knock the deal; obviously $5 is a great price. I just noticed that a lot of people were asking to get an extra shipped, and wanted to mention it to them, in case other CAG's can't help out. After you paid maybe $6-8 to another CAG for the game (hey, tax, time and gas ain't free), as well as $2-3 for shipping, you'd only have to shell out another couple bucks to get it online.[/QUOTE]

In my experience a lot of the Five Below games will eventually be found on Amazon really cheap, just give it a little time. Sure enough, it's already down to $13 shipped from some 3rd party sellers.

Picked up Monster Tale and Naruto @ my local 5 Below. Still have around 20 copies of Monster Tale, let me know if anyone is interested in one, and maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
just grabbed one. also, OP, you might want to add this to your original post: they have Jeanne D'arc (PSP) for 5 bucks as well.

[quote name='sgaldis']It looks like it's available from 3rd parties on Amazon for about $13 shipped. I'm not trying to knock the deal; obviously $5 is a great price. I just noticed that a lot of people were asking to get an extra shipped, and wanted to mention it to them, in case other CAG's can't help out. After you paid maybe $6-8 to another CAG for the game (hey, tax, time and gas ain't free), as well as $2-3 for shipping, you'd only have to shell out another couple bucks to get it online.[/QUOTE]

Yep. $5 for the game. Up to $0.50 for tax. $2 to ship it USPS First Class Mail through PayPal (the cheapest). At least $1 for that CAG's shipping material. At least another $1 for the CAG's transportation and time to acquire the game for you. You're looking at $9.50 to $10 to another CAG.

Amazon just had it for $10-11 shipped not too long ago... Apparently its back for around $13 now. It'll be lower soon enough, I'd guess.

Yea, my Five Below has had some decent games for $5.00

They have the Mercury Meltdown dual pack for $5.00.
I've gotten random PS2 games like Chulip for $5.00 as well.

I would totally go check for Monster Tale but I already bought it from Target as a clearance item.

[quote name='coldwine']Picked up a copy in Woodbridge NJ, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

OMW NOW RAORRRORORROROROAR i was just there last week.

saw a bunch of copies behind the counter at my local fivebelow (whitehall, pa). I got it through amazon a while ago for $10, and it was definitely worth it. Very much worth a try for $5

[quote name='pezmanmike']Thanks OP! I got me a copy yesterday along with TMNT blu ray for $5 each...[/QUOTE]

I did see that TMNT too, but decided not to get it because of bad memories haha

Managed to pick up a copy, they had 7 left. I'm glad I held off on buying it before. This is probably the best game I've managed to find at Five Below, they usually have crappy games.

Picked up a copy at Merrillville, IN store plus the wife got a copy of Cake Mania 3 also for the ds, plus they had a decent selection of those Gacha Ball buildable Zelda Phantom Hourglass figures, Mario Galaxy and Sonic figures for $3.99 ea, and got a can of Donkey Kong Jungle Juice energy drink for 2 bucks...It'll look cool on the shelf.

I would love to get a copy. Have a Arkham City Catwoman DLC card (PS3 and 360) and the Iceberg Lounge Map and Dark Knight Returns skin (both 360) for trade

bread's done
Back