Dragon Tattoo Trilogy: Extended Edition (Blu-Ray) $53.49 + FSSS

GeekLantern

CAGiversary!
Ships from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Tattoo...LTF2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330331651&sr=8-1

Been watching this slowly go down in price all week long. I have to wait until Wednesday to pick it up (Crappy car payments interrupting my Blu-Ray buying habits), but I figured I'd share it here since MSRP is 80 and this is a fantastic collection. If you haven't seen them yet, the extended editions are now on Netflix! Check this series out!

I see its swedish language, but the reviews are saying the extended editions allows to watch with English subtitles or english language....can you do that with the netflix streaming version, English language that is?

[quote name='Mikerocosms']What's extended, the rape scene?
M[/QUOTE]

I've not seen it, but it is a much longer version.

The 2nd and 3rd movies were originally filmed as a miniseries with only the first movie to be in theaters. After the first one became a big hit, they edited the 2nd and 3rd way down to also put them out in theaters.

So there's a lot of stuff added back into those, and I think to the first one as well, and not just stuff like extending a scene here and there.

Having read the books, there's definitely a lot that got cut from the movies that they could add back in.

I'll definitely grab these at some point, but this sale is still more than I'm willing to pay since I liked Fincher's version of the first one better.

The Girl Who Played With Fire adds 55 minutes while The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest gets an extra 39 minutes.

This has been a little cheaper in the past, under $49 at launch, so it's reasonably close to as cheap as it's been since release.

[quote name='CubanBoy1127']BJ's has this on sale for $29.99 (both DVD and Blu-Ray).[/QUOTE]

Nice, if there was a BJ's here. Anyone wanna pick one up for me?

I've been tempted to pick it up, but after reading the first two novels and realizing how much better Fincher's adaptation is, I'm not so sure I even want to own the originals...I mean, I'll probably watch the two sequels once I finish the third novel...but I can do that for free with Amazon Prime.

All 3 are on netflix watched them over xmas break, I actually liked them better than the new version, plus who wants to wait 4 years for the US trilogy.

Less than $50. Cheapest Ive seen it, in for one.
fbhwiq
thanks op.

bread's done
Back