Shinobi (3ds) $16.68 @ Amazon (eligible for Prime)

Ooh, that's an excellent price (actually $18.97 through your link, and only 13 left), but I'm also curious to know if this is any good. I've been watching its price and this is the lowest I've seen.

lol... Didn't notice this thread, I wanted to post this before I ran some errands around 7ish. Only to come back over zealous post the thread and find this bumped. The other seller had 104 copies when I posted it, This might die before then.

"Most Wante" still has many copies left when this one dies out and it's currently $18.99, hopefully the price will stay low or get lower.

I mentioned in the thread I started, that this game received a limited release at B&M stores, only TRU & GS as far as I know. This has been the cheapest at any online retailer and hasn't been sold by Amazon for quite some time. You can hold out and wait for it to get cheaper but hopefully it wont be as hard to find as Infinite Space.

"Most Wante" still has many copies left when this one dies out, hopefully the price will stay low or get lower.

I mentioned in the thread I started, that this game received a limited release at B&M stores, only TRU & GS as far as I know. This has been the cheapest at any online retailer and hasn't been sold by Amazon for quite some time. You can hold out and wait for it to get cheaper but hopefully it wont be as hard to find as Infinite Space.

So, for someone terrible at games, is there any form of an "easy" mode?

Edit: I answered my own question and it does have an easy mode that offers unlimited lives. = Purchased

Thank you, OP.

Awesome price! Thanks OP! I was watching this at Kmart, hoping for a price drop. Now, they can keep 'em. I got mine on the way!

I saw this last week but was hesitant to post since its a third party seller..

I heard its a decent game and for $18.99 you could do far worse.. I am alittle torn because I would love to get this.. but I haven't even opened Resident Evil and Kid Icarus is not too far out either.

Super tempted to order this especially since I have Amazon Prime, but I shouldn't. Too many backlogged games already.

EDIT: Screw it, I've always wanted to be the crazy man living in a cardboard box behind a 7-11. Placed an order, thanks OP.

Would've been all over this a week ago; but now that the Vita is out, I don't see myself buying any more 3DS games unless they're made by Nintendo themselves or if they hit rock-bottom prices.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Make that $18.90, lol.

I can't cry over 7 cents.[/QUOTE]

I'm still holding out for 18.89...

I really enjoyed this game. It has an old school feel to it and some really nice subtle 3D. The second half of the game isn't as good though... But I still recommend it.

[quote name='AwRy108']Would've been all over this a week ago; but now that the Vita is out, I don't see myself buying any more 3DS games unless they're made by Nintendo themselves or if they hit rock-bottom prices.[/QUOTE]

Why would it matter if the Vita is out? A good game is a good game no matter the system.

[quote name='AwRy108']Would've been all over this a week ago; but now that the Vita is out, I don't see myself buying any more 3DS games unless they're made by Nintendo themselves or if they hit rock-bottom prices.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't buy the next Phoenix Wright game? Or hell, any good game to come to the 3DS? It doesn't have to be first party to be good, look at 999, all the Atlus titles and lastly the Phoenix Wright games for the DS that were *NOT* published by Nintendo. The DS had a much better library then the PSP outside of all the JRPGS *imho*.

Currently $16.94 FSSS, 3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon. Good deal, got one!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kevgret']I saw this last week but was hesitant to post since its a third party seller..

I heard its a decent game and for $18.99 you could do far worse.. I am alittle torn because I would love to get this.. but I haven't even opened Resident Evil and Kid Icarus is not too far out either.[/QUOTE]
Same here, but I have MGS3DS, SF643D & MK7, too (along with Sakura Samurai & Armadillo tower defense - forgot the name, lol). All unplayed. I need to STOP. No time to get to the ones I have. This site was great when I didn't have an income, lol. Now it's KILLING ME :cry:.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You wouldn't buy the next Phoenix Wright game? Or hell, any good game to come to the 3DS? It doesn't have to be first party to be good, look at 999, all the Atlus titles and lastly the Phoenix Wright games for the DS that were *NOT* published by Nintendo. The DS had a much better library then the PSP outside of all the JRPGS *imho*.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I probably would buy those sequels, but I'd wait for $20 or less, like I did with the originals. Sorry if my comment wasn't verbose enough, I guess I was more referring to the fact that the only 3DS titles in the near future that appear to be worth their asking prices are titles from Nintendo; but a lot of that has to do with the severe lack of 3rd Party support on the 3DS right now. Shinobi may be an okay game, but it's also short and very lacking in the presentation department; thus, I feel like my gaming $ could be spent in better ways.

Damn, when will I learn to see the pattern in these weird 3rd party Amazon PM-battles?! I know it's only $2-ish but I hate to watch something I haven't even opened yet keep spiraling down in price..

I bit at 16.70, threw Ninja Gaiden 3 (which I had been wanting to get anyways) on the pile for FSSS. Then it went down to $16.68 by the time I placed my order. Arrgh, I spent 2 cents too much! Curse you, Perry the Platypus!

bread's done
Back