Free 48hr (FB)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']invalid code i got for my code...[/QUOTE]
Did you try to enter it on your xbox? sometimes codes only work through your xbox and not on xbox.com

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']If someone gets me 2 ill give you Super Monday Night Combat on steam :D[/QUOTE]
send me a pm if you still want the 48 codes

My code was invalid as well. Maybe due to being in the US. Here's the code so if you live in UK you can see if it works for you.

QW48K-RWKDG-PHTDW-X6V4Y-8C23T

[quote name='Slash316']My code was invalid as well. Maybe due to being in the US. Here's the code so if you live in UK you can see if it works for you.

QW48K-RWKDG-PHTDW-X6V4Y-8C23T[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I live in Australia and it worked for me.

[quote name='Slash316']My code was invalid as well. Maybe due to being in the US. Here's the code so if you live in UK you can see if it works for you.

QW48K-RWKDG-PHTDW-X6V4Y-8C23T[/QUOTE]

Do you already have Gold? If so, that might be why it doesn't work. 48-hour trial codes only work on Silver accounts.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315449 :)

My console is currently in RROD mode but I'm going to need a code when I'm back on sometime next month. My find was via the IRELAND Xbox facebook but it generates the same code no matter which country's app. you click "Like" for.

The fine print: "*This code is a 48 Hour Xbox LIVE trial code and will only work on Xbox LIVE Free accounts. This code is invalid for existing Xbox LIVE Gold accounts."

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']is it 1 per ip address or per FB account?[/QUOTE]

Its tied to the ip address for sure. I tried with 3 different accounts and all showed the same code.

Thanks OP! I got one for myself. Wish I can get another one for my bro though. Anyone have a spare they can send me?

bread's done
Back