ENDING TODAY!! Free Disney blu-ray ($3.95 shipping) when you buy two at DMR

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Link: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/twoforblu

Basically redeem the magic code for two Disney movies or CD's and you can choose a free movie from one of these 3:
Dinosaur
Bridge to Terabithia
Tinkerbell

+ get 125 points. Not a big selection and you pay the shipping and handling, so not technically free but might be worthwhile for someone if you have codes laying around or were going to buy some Disney movies anyway. Plus it doesn't look like it requires redemption of any saved points. This runs until 5/31 as pointed out by ssjmichael.

Also purchases can be from anytime, so even if you have movies left from black friday or other sales that you haven't redeemed codes for yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lionheart4life']Link: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/twoforblu

Basically redeem the magic code for two Disney movies or CD's and you can choose a free movie from one of these 3:
A Bug's Life
Bridge to Terabithia
Tinkerbell

+ get 125 points. Not a big selection and you pay the shipping and handling, so not technically free but might be worthwhile for someone if you have codes laying around or were going to buy some Disney movies anyway. Plus it doesn't look like it requires redemption of any saved points.

Feel free to move to Free Stuff if it doesn't belong here, but it wasn't gaming related.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP!

I redeemed two codes from an Amazon order I got today before reading this and it still let me redeem the free Blu Ray. Picked up A Bug's Life. I wonder if it's the combo pack with DVD...

Thanks.

Have Bug's life - prob would get BtT. Time to bust open two disney movies. Too bad I redeemed for John Carter with my Tron yesterday, though who knows if it would have stacked.

[quote name='Ravenous']Anyone know what the eligible movies are? That would help[/QUOTE]

The three in the picture.. it even says "one of these" on the picture.

[quote name='Ravenous']Goddamn I just entered 3 codes last week. Anyone know what the eligible movies are? That would help[/QUOTE]

Any magic code from a Blu, DVD, or CD

[quote name='Pookymeister']Have Bug's life - prob would get BtT. Time to bust open two disney movies. Too bad I redeemed for John Carter with my Tron yesterday, though who knows if it would have stacked.[/QUOTE]

BtT Blu is currently $9.99 at Amazon, considering Disney wants $4 shipping I'd keep the points and order from Amazon. I only point this out as that's the only title I didn't have, and it didn't seem worth the points to me. Tinkerbell and Bug's Life at ~$24 are worth the points though IMHO.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']BtT Blu is currently $9.99 at Amazon, considering Disney wants $4 shipping I'd keep the points and order from Amazon. I only point this out as that's the only title I didn't have, and it didn't seem worth the points to me. Tinkerbell and Bug's Life at ~$24 are worth the points though IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Keep the points? The 250 pts wouldn't dump into your account as well? That kinda sucks. I saw Tinkerbell would prob be worth getting if i didn't plan on keeping it.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Keep the points? The 250 pts wouldn't dump into your account as well? That kinda sucks. I saw Tinkerbell would prob be worth getting if i didn't plan on keeping it.[/QUOTE]

You get to keep the points. I just redeemed for Bugs Life and didnt lose any points (including those I just added)

[quote name='Arakias']You get to keep the points. I just redeemed for Bugs Life and didnt lose any points (including those I just added)[/QUOTE]

Not requiring their redemption certainly changes things.

Thanks, OP. I had three unused codes lying around and was able to order A Bug's Life, one of only two Pixar movies (the other being Up) that my family didn't already have but really wanted! :applause:

Got an email from DMR earlier today and i just so happened that i received Alice In Wonderland on blu earlier today in the mail. So i entered that code and i called my friend and asked her if she could give me a code from one of her movies since i know she buys her daughter all the tinkerbell movies. Ended up redeeming A Bugs Life, kinda glad i never got around to buying that one! :D

I've got an extra Beverly Hills Chihuahua Blu-Ray code. I would love to trade it with someone for a different DMR Code that I don't currently have. I'd be fine with trading for a DVD code, meaning you'll get an extra 25 points from the trade. PM me if you feel like helping a CAG out.

Ok figured it out and am in for Bugs Life Blu!

Has anyone tried the Disney Movie Club? Doesn't seem like too bad of a deal. Would love to see what you guys think before I give it a shot!

Thanks OP for letting me know. Just entered 2 codes and got Bug's Life. The casing for it looks nice in a tin.

71eBiVP0DaL.png

Thanks OP. I ordered A Bugs Life.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Have Bug's life - prob would get BtT. Time to bust open two disney movies. Too bad I redeemed for John Carter with my Tron yesterday, though who knows if it would have stacked.[/QUOTE]

I think they did stack. I redeemed Tron and Fox and the Hound and got both a John Carter Movie ticket and A Bug's Life. I'm not sure, but I think the Fox and the Hound was 250 points, so maybe it counted as two titles? I don't know for sure, but I think they stacked.

Also thanks for the heads up about the John Carter movie tickets. I have three of the eligible titles to redeem (Tron, Tron Legacy, and Sorcerer's Apprentice). Should I redeem all three right now even though I'm not sure I'll actually use all three tickets? What do you guys think? I'm worried they'll take the John Carter promotion down before they expire. Does Disney Movie rewards take movie theater ticket promotions off the website quickly?

I'm just hesitant to redeem all three codes in case Tron, Tron Legacy, and/or Sorcerer's Apprentice will be a part of any promotions like this is the future. I redeemed one ticket just to be safe.

I also ended up ordering a Lion King Imax poster for 310 points. This is my first experience actually redeeming anything from DMR besides movie tickets and coupons. Thanks again OP and others who contributed. I might be wrong, but I think Disney may run out of copies of A Bug's Life before they run out of Tinkerbell and Bridge to Terabithia.

Thanks to CAG wasabi5858 for fixing me up with a second code to go with the only one I still had unredeemed.

Stellar guy!

Got Bugs Life, and Lion King IMAX poster thanks OP!

FYI there's a simple survey on the main page for 100 Disney points!!!

Can you do this more than once? I already redeemed for the tinkerbell movie would like to get Bugs Life also. And are we sure these are the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs?

Aww seriously? I entered most all of my codes earlier in the month for that pocket watch... Now I only have 1 code left from a sealed 101 Dalmatians DVD I forgot I bought years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info! I grabbed bugs life.. I entered tangled and POTC3

I did have something weird happen when I tried to get the john carter movie ticket.. I entered alice in wonderland and I did not get any opportunity to print out the ticket...

I think maybe because I entered the best buy exclusive version.. I emailed customer service about it..

It's interesting how the CD point redemption works. You choose the one you have and put it in your CD Drive, then DMR verifies you have the CD. This can't be a unique code, but rather an ID3 Tag type of master code for the title.

This is an untapped source of points for me. I put a few eligible CDs on hold at my local Public Library last night. I'll post my results tonight or tomorrow once I pick them up.

A Bug's Life will be mine! It will certainly sell out first, but I wonder how long it will last.

I wonder if that steel casing for A Bugs Life is what we'll actually get. I already own the blu-ray, but that would certainly be worth getting for $3.95 over the only title I don't have, Tinkerbell.

[quote name='ajh2298']Can you do this more than once? I already redeemed for the tinkerbell movie would like to get Bugs Life also. And are we sure these are the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs?[/QUOTE]

One redemption per account. A Bug's Life is the DVD/Blu combo so it'll come in a DVD sized case (not sure about the tin since that was pretty limited. Tinker Bell (most likely) and Bridge are the blu only versions.

I hadn't redeemed Lady and the Tramp so did that. I gave my monsters inc a try even though I already redeemed that movie (different copy). It worked since I guess before I had just the bluray, but now I have the combo pack.

Got a Bugs Life

[quote name='ajh2298']Can you do this more than once? I already redeemed for the tinkerbell movie would like to get Bugs Life also. And are we sure these are the Blu-ray/DVD combo packs?[/QUOTE]

You could create another DMR account for your spouse or kid and redeem it that way.

[quote name='bill esquivel']thanks for the info! I grabbed bugs life.. I entered tangled and POTC3

I did have something weird happen when I tried to get the john carter movie ticket.. I entered alice in wonderland and I did not get any opportunity to print out the ticket...

I think maybe because I entered the best buy exclusive version.. I emailed customer service about it..[/QUOTE]
Was it the bluray of Alice in Wonderland? If so, that is not on the list. Only the dvd is. Don't ask me why but some of the titles only have the dvd as eligible. Read the fine print at the bottom of the page for the list of titles.

I think I may have an issue with my Prince Caspian (haven't tried it yet). I have the blu only version but they only mention the blu/dvd combo pack or dvd in the fine print.

Entered National Treasure (dvd) and Lion King (bluray). I chose a Bug's Life, and I was also able to print a ticket to John Carter. Hopefully that does not mess up getting A Bug's Life shipped out.

[quote name='duganrm']Was it the bluray of Alice in Wonderland? If so, that is not on the list. Only the dvd is. Don't ask me why but some of the titles only have the dvd as eligible. Read the fine print at the bottom of the page for the list of titles.

I think I may have an issue with my Prince Caspian (haven't tried it yet). I have the blu only version but they only mention the blu/dvd combo pack or dvd in the fine print.[/QUOTE]

they told me dvd live only which is pretty lame.. I will buy something that qualifys, problem is I already have most of the blurays on the list..

[quote name='77Pat']Entered National Treasure (dvd) and Lion King (bluray). I chose a Bug's Life, and I was also able to print a ticket to John Carter. Hopefully that does not mess up getting A Bug's Life shipped out.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about trying this... what order did you enter the codes? and do you know if the John Carter movie tickets are limit 1 per account? Because if I enter two codes that work with the John Carter deal and get 2 free tickets PLUS get Bugs Life... that'd be fantastic...

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I'm thinking about trying this... what order did you enter the codes? and do you know if the John Carter movie tickets are limit 1 per account? Because if I enter two codes that work with the John Carter deal and get 2 free tickets PLUS get Bugs Life... that'd be fantastic...[/QUOTE]
I clicked on the Free Bluray with 2 codes link. I put in the Lion King code and then the National Treasure code. Chose A Bug's Life yesterday. Today I was curious after reading on another forum and logged into my account, clicked the John Carter offer, and then printed the ticket. I only tried 1 ticket, so I am not sure if there is a limit.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I'm thinking about trying this... what order did you enter the codes? and do you know if the John Carter movie tickets are limit 1 per account? Because if I enter two codes that work with the John Carter deal and get 2 free tickets PLUS get Bugs Life... that'd be fantastic...[/QUOTE]

I entered my first code from the blu offer page and the movie ticked offer showed up to print. If I had printed the ticket then, I think I might have received the offer again - but I entered the second code and ordered Bugs Life. Then, when I printed the ticket, the link was gone and I would have entered another code to get another link.

I don't think it is 1 per account for the movie ticket. I am almost positive I printed 2 tix for Cars 2 last year. Also, the blu offer now shows I have redeemed it and will not let me enter more codes where the movie ticket would let me enter more leading me to believe it is still available even though I have already printed one.

Got some CDs from the library. Registered Tron Legacy OST & Muppets: The Green Album for 50 points each. Ordered A Bug's Life :)

bread's done
Back