Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Special Edition PS3?/X360 $66.63 shipped

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!
So, I'm not entirely sure about the PS3 version, but GoHastings has the 360 version up for 59.99+shipping+tax, which comes out to $66.xx (still less than other retailers). I think this is as good as it gets for these bad boys after having missed the Amazon sale. I ordered what seems to be the PS3 Special Edition, but it seems to have been hidden under the standard editions for ORC. I'm not sure if this is actually the case or if it was a mistake, BUT the two PS3 versions have different SKUs, so I'm keeping my hopes up. I ordered and sent GoHastings an email confirming that I'm getting the Special Edition.

PS3: http://www.gohastings.com/product/G...accoon-City-Special-Edition/sku/286451657.uts

X360: http://www.gohastings.com/product/G...accoon-City-Special-Edition/sku/286451656.uts

EDIT: thought the title was a bit vague, edited the price

Last edited by a moderator:
Im up in the air about this game. Im gonna sit it out and see how the play and how capcom drops the dlc. Been burned by them to many times.

[quote name='kit352']Im up in the air about this game. Im gonna sit it out and see how the play and how capcom drops the dlc. Been burned by them to many times.[/QUOTE]

I really hope it doesn't happen since this isn't developed by Capcom.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']I really hope it doesn't happen since this isn't developed by Capcom.[/QUOTE]

There is already DLC that has leaked out via a trophy list:

PS3Trophies.org link

...yes, I will be buying this game.

I really wanna buy this game's CE since it's such a good deal, but I am having a hard time justifying buying this at launch...

[quote name='blinknot4']There is already DLC that has leaked out via a trophy list:

PS3Trophies.org link

...yes, I will be buying this game.[/QUOTE]

LOL I think that maybe be an expansion is stuff that was supposed to be included in the game but Capcom probably rushed the release and Slant Six is releasing it later as a fuller expansion. In any case, if the game is as good as I hope, I won't have a problem dishing out for the extra content.

In any case, I just want to get that SE on lock. dat steelbook :cool:

Just placed an order for it on the GoHastings website... and it's sketchy. While I've never had an issue purchasing used games from them, the email and cart description only says Raccoon city. There is no indication that it is the special edition that was purchased. Buyer beware! I'll have to make a call in tomorrow to see exactly what it was I ordered.

GoHastings just gave me a marvelously bogus reply:

"Unfortunately all we have to go by is the information that is listed on each product page. It would be almost impossible to give you an accurate description of the item being that these orders are filled by our brick and mortar stores. All items should include the original artwork. Games should include the instruction manual. Please find our used product guarantee below. ‘These products are used or ‘previously owned’ and we stand behind the quality of these products. Each product is inspected for visible damage when purchased to ensure that you will receive a quality item. We will replace worn or broken jewel cases. Additionally, all used product at goHastings.com is 100% guaranteed against defect for 30 days from shipping date. Due to constantly evolving inventory, prices and availability may change without notice."

Anywho, I think I'm going overboard with this SE crap. Think I might stick to my NewEgg preorder then just buy all the extra stuff with the money I saved.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']I really hope it doesn't happen since this isn't developed by Capcom.[/QUOTE]
As long as that little capcom logo is on the box its a capcom game. They may not have made it but for sure they control it.

bread's done
Back