Do you read any magazines?

I get only gaming magazines right now. I'm subscribed to both @Gamer from BB and Game Informer from GS. But since they told me I'm full on banned from all GS stores they stopped my GI subscription, which kinda sucks since I did like some of the articles in it. As for the @Gamer magazine, I usually skim the articles but most are meh to me. If anything, I rip out the coupons once I get the issue and put them in my wallet and toss the magazine aside till I'm really bored.

Newsweek and Bloomberg Businessweek.

I thoroughly enjoy Newsweek. Businessweek, I could do without—but it's interesting enough to hold my subscription.

Pop Sci
Newsweek - i got it for free, then it goes straight in the trash
Town Hall - to balance out Newsweek
The Week
Reader's Digest
Maxim (subbed till like 2027)

I used to get OXM and did like it but it ran out

Backpacker - eh ok I guess - half the articles seem like paid adverts

Outdoor Photographer - utter garbage - all articles seem like paid adverts

Parents - mostly fluff - decent tid bits of info here and there though

Garden and Gun - Mostly cocky southern affluent(old money?) pseudo-liberal fluff. And that's coming from a cocky southern (born raised and still here) liberal. Pretty nice photography though really. Don't expect much from the "garden" side - unless it's a garnish for a overpriced bar cocktail...

Game Informer - I skim it usually - just not as in to games as much as I use to be

Readers Digest (gift) gets tossed

Southern Homes and Gardens (gift) gets tossed

All were free subs

My wife gets several free subs too - Vegetarian Times, Working Mother, I forget what else.

They've recently cancelled a couple of the mags we actually really liked - Mothering and ReadyMade

Next up for us will be Mother Earth News and Kiwi when we can find a deal on them

I read Wired cover to cover every month. Have subscribed to it for over 10 years now. It's my favorite magazine.

Read all of Entertainment Weekly each week as well.

Also get Jazz Times each month but it's hit and miss.

Used to get 3 gaming mags in the mail for years...oh, how times have changed. All I get now is:

Wired
National Geographic (for the boobs of course)
Rolling Stone
Thinking of grabbing an SI or Time sub soon too.

I get Game Informer and Rolling Stone. Don't really read much of either. Have gotten Pop Sci, Wired, and a couple others over the years but I never read them. I should probably stop buying magazine subs.

Just what's laying next to the toilet. I will say one thing, you could beat somebody to death with an issue of Oprah magazine. Shit has like 300 pages.

I used to subscribe to:
Gameinformer: to get the employees to shut up
GMR Magazine: first magazine ever I subscribed
Car And Drive: I like car news before I got internets
Automobile: I like car news what ever this^ didn't cover a car or review a model I read Automobile.
playboy: My dad actually bought this for me when I was a senior in high school as a birthday gift when I turned 18.

Wired and Nintendo Power.

I used to read National Geographic and Popular Mechanics, but I didn't want to pay for those subscriptions anymore, even though the former is awesome.

I always pick up and read Mental Floss cover to cover, but I never get around to subscribing. I really should... I occasionally pick up various gaming mags if they have an interesting story.

Newsweek, Bloomberg Businessweek, Maxim, Field and Stream, and Lowrider. I enjoy reading them all, Bloomberg surprised me, I didnt think I would enjoy it but you can learn quite a bit of usefull information from it.

bread's done
Back