Cheap iPhone / iPod wall charger

bigdaddy

Banned
I bought a cheap one years ago for $6 or $8 at Big Lots, but I don't live near one, and that one bite the dust.

Amazon has a whole bunch of really cheap ones, but I want one that would last at least a year, and not screw up my old second gen iPod touch. I'm not really sure what's a decent one vs the price.

(I also need a new monitor for my mom's computer, as it seems to be dying as I type this. :lol:)

Just read the reviews, I bought 5 a few months ago and all of em still work. The only thing that sucks is the wall part charger that comes off, when I charge it with it...it somehow makes your phone think your swiping when you're not even doing anything.

I used my iPod 3G usb cord and my HP Touchpad wall charger plug to charge my ipod before. Now, the ^&*%^(&)^% doesn't hold a charge like it used to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot::bomb::twoguns::censored::boxing::evil::bomb: I'm thinking they aren't meant to be wall charged.

I'm looking for a cheap, but trustwothy, USB cable for the 3gs. I see some on Amazon and the like for about $1 -2 but since they're third party, I'm worried about damaging my phone. Any ideas?

If you are still looking I would personally go for the Belkin swivel charger, you can find them at sears for 13.99 (or possibly less) on clearance or best buy has them for 12.99 occasionally or at least when I bought mine that was the price. I don't recommend going with the cheapest ones in this case since anything that is electric you have to be careful with. But belkin is a trusted name and I can vouch for this charger, it also comes with an extremely sturdy cable so really its a good deal. Just don't pay 24.98 for it at Walmart.

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Charge...79OU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332031007&sr=8-2

Its the one in the blue packaging.

I CANNOT however vouch for the official apple charger, that thing is a piece of crap, and costs $30, I had one break in less than 6 months, it just died randomly, not good for something that costs so much money.

bread's done
Back