Flyers March 2-8 Canada

retro.elite

CAGiversary!
Best Buy

Game of Thrones S1 BD $54.99 (DVD $42.99)

Mass Effect 3 $59.99
Kinect Sensor with Mass Effect 3 $149.99
Mass Effect 2 $19.99
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D $39.99
Street Fighter Cross Tekken $59.99
Skyrim $39.99
MLB The Show 12 $59.99
MLB 2k12 $59.99
2K Sports Combo Pack (MLB 2K12 & NBA 2K12) $69.99
Silent Hill HD Collection $39.99
MLB The Show 12 (VITA) $39.99
SSX $59.99
Unit 13 $39.99
Vita $249.99
PS3 160GB $249.99

RCSS
$25 Gift Card with purchase of $250 or more (WEST Flyer)
Skyrim $39.97
Mass Effect 3 $59.97
MLB The Show $59.97
Unit 13 $39.97
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $49.97
Hot Shots Golf or FIFA Soccer $34.97
Twisted Metal $54.97
Lego Harry Potter (PSV) $39.97

Walmart
Mass Effect 3 $59.83
Mass Effect 3 CE $79.83
PokePark 2 $48.83
Steet Figher Cross Tekken $59.83
Just Dance 3 $39.83
The Black Eyed Peas Experience $39.83
ABBA You Can Dance $39.83
Kinect Sensor $149.83
Nintendo 3DS $149
XBOX 250GB Kinect Bundle $399

Zellers
Buy 1, Get one 1/2 price on all value games $29.99 and under

TRU

Mass Effect 3 $59.99
BUY 1, Get 1 40% off on all $24.99 or more on DS or 3DS videogames
Buy 1, Get 1 40% off on all $19.99 videogames

Gamestop

Mass Effect 3 $59.99
Skyrim $39.99
Halo Anniversary $29.99
Gears of War 3 $44.99
Forza 4 $44.99

Shoppers Drug Mart (March 3-9)
March 3-6 Get 18,500 ($25) optimum points when you spend $75 or more on almost anything in store
Nintendo 3DS $149.99
Mass Effect 3 $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Ooh, Silent Hill HD Collection is out this week? I'm interested in that.[/QUOTE]

If you preorder the Silent Hill Collection at BestBuy it's $34.99. I did about a week ago but I think it's still on as long as you order before release.

You guys have any ideas for securing a Mass Effect 3 CE? I'm gonna try to run to Walmart right when it opens.

@Noriega

I was able to preorder it at the Source last week. I even confirmed emailed to confirm with them, and they said they don't foresee any problems with me getting it.

These are the final release dates that Konami just threw out
Silent Hill Downpour: March 13
Silent Hill HD Collection: March 20
Silent Hill: Book of Memories: March 27

I actually pre-ordered a CE at Gamecentre in Toronto, but they said they weren't 100% sure they were getting them. Fingers crossed.

Pre order ME CE? I don't think there is a need for that. This game ain't published by Atlus.

[quote name='poxsc']Pre order ME CE? I don't think there is a need for that. This game ain't published by Atlus.[/QUOTE]

Not made by Atlus but all the ME CE's (1 & 2) do have a limited number and go for quite a bit on eBay. ME3 CE for Xbox 360 is sold out everywhere (except on eBay where everyone wants at least $100 for it). ME3 for PS3 and PC is still available at Future Shop online.

And speaking of ME, Mass Effect 2 is $14.99 at Future Shop for those that want to catch up and play it.

[quote name='poxsc']Pre order ME CE? I don't think there is a need for that. This game ain't published by Atlus.[/QUOTE]

I'd agree if you were hinting at the worth while-ness of it's contents, but I'll instead have to agree with Gill. Mass Effect is one of the best sci-fi universes out there - some say the most important of our generation. Bound to be in high demand. Even though the art book isn't physically impressive at 70 pages, I'd take it over anything Atlus has to offer - as Mass Effect has a much higher production value than anything Atlus has done since *looks back on Atlus* hmm ever.

Best buy has a few 360 ME:CE preorder copies available online right now.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/mass-effect-3-collector-s-edition-xbox-360-english/10173940.aspx?path=25d2b32c0f74033d6f9a317bc383b9d0en02

[quote name='firehawk12']Game of Thrones BD is 49.99 at FS for those interested.[/QUOTE]Even with S&H and import fees my amazon.com order is cheaper than that.

[quote name='gill2k']Not made by Atlus but all the ME CE's (1 & 2) do have a limited number and go for quite a bit on eBay. ME3 CE for Xbox 360 is sold out everywhere (except on eBay where everyone wants at least $100 for it). ME3 for PS3 and PC is still available at Future Shop online.

And speaking of ME, Mass Effect 2 is $14.99 at Future Shop for those that want to catch up and play it.[/QUOTE]

People wanting $100 for it are those selling it. People buying it for $100 is another. The only CEs that I can recall not meeting demand are titles from Atlus and the odd one from Capcom. The others I see collecting dust. Even ME 2 could be found months after it was first released.

Anyone pre-order ME3 from BB? I did so last June and just wondering if anyone's been charged yet, I'm concerned cause the game is out tomorrow and I still have the cancel order button available and haven't been charged! With SSX they charged me on the Friday the week before release.

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, didn't want to add clutter by making a new thread.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Anyone pre-order ME3 from BB? I did so last June and just wondering if anyone's been charged yet, I'm concerned cause the game is out tomorrow and I still have the cancel order button available and haven't been charged! With SSX they charged me on the Friday the week before release.

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, didn't want to add clutter by making a new thread.[/QUOTE]

They generally charge when the ship the item. Sometimes They get stock late. I find with Bestbuy and futureshop it doesn't really matter when you order the item. They seem to ship them randomly so someone who ordered last week might get it shipped out before you.

I ordered MGS 3DS last May and BB didn't merge the SKU with MGS3: Snake Eater 3D. In the end, I got the game like ten days later. They did send me a $20 off code for orders $39.99+ so I don't mind. That and I already played the PS2 game and wasn't really expecting much from that 3DS port.

If you really need ME3 on day 1, then hit up EB for a midnight launch and then return the BB version whenever it comes.

They just charged it in the last few hours, woop. In my experience they usually charge a couple of days before shipping so I was kinda worried but I suppose there's still a chance it could ship today. FS and BB have been really good about shipping the day before release for me for the last long while. Can't remember the last time I had a significant delay, worst I've had were from Amazon and Dell.

What do you think of MGS 3DS? I had it pre-ordered but sold my 3DS in the fall.

BB shipped my ME3 order about 3 hours ago. I'm still going to buy a copy in store then return my online order with my store receipt though. Just to keep the 800 reward zone points.

What if there's a pre-order bonus code in the shipped one, you'd miss out by returning it to the store. It's supposed to come with a rifle or something. With SSX Futureshop just emailed me the code, I don't know about ME3.

Damn. Was gonna pass on the 3DS until after I had a vita, but pricematching at Best Buy, the $20 rebate and using $55 RZ cert. $85 out of pocket can't be beat.

Hopefully I'll score some more SD points before a Vita price drop. :D

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What do you think of MGS 3DS? I had it pre-ordered but sold my 3DS in the fall.[/QUOTE] I basically started the game right before going out since I wanted to carry my 3DS with me for some StreetPasses. The last time I played MGS3 was when I got Subsistence on PS2... so I don't remember having to sit through half an hour of cutscenes before getting my backpack from the tree and being able to save. The controls seems a bit weird because it uses the face buttons for camera control and actions are mapped to the dpad. Granted, camera control in the original MGS3 was pretty awkward as well, but I'd imagine the game plays a lot smoother with the Circle Pad Pro. Whether the chunky peripheral is worth $25 is another matter. That's the extent of my playtime. I'll put more time into it, but I'm spending my time with my Vita as well.

Hope you end up enjoying it, I recently played through MGS3 from the HD collection and it was so nice. I'm not sure I could cope with the 3DS control scheme, the game is challenging enough to control with a full featured dualshock.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Hope you end up enjoying it, I recently played through MGS3 from the HD collection and it was so nice. I'm not sure I could cope with the 3DS control scheme, the game is challenging enough to control with a full featured dualshock.[/QUOTE]

Reviewers have said the game is great with the second analog circle add-on. But with just
the single circle on the 3DS, it's a bit frustrating to control.

Damn walmart adverstied that they would have some collectors editions of Mass Effect 3 but i got to my walmart at 8:01 pm just when they opened and they had none for 360, 1 for ps3 and 1 for PC.

I was able to get the ME3 CE for Xbox at Game Shack in Toronto (at the Atrium on Bay ... Yonge & Dundas).

I called at 9:45 to see if they had any available for 'non' pre-orders. He said "Absolutely.. we have at least 10".

No idea how many they have now, but I was able to pick mine up at about 10:15 with no issues. :)

I'm actually surprised they had 10+ cause i ended up going to Best Buy and snagging the only 360 CE they had available. Strange how an independent store like game shack could get so many when all the big stores get so little.

Oh yea and i got a pretty cool N7 shirt from best buy.

[quote name='afterburn999']Oh yea and i got a pretty cool N7 shirt from best buy.[/QUOTE]

What size? If it's medium or large, that would be nice, but I don't need XL shirts even if they are free.

[quote name='afterburn999']Damn walmart adverstied that they would have some collectors editions of Mass Effect 3 but i got to my walmart at 8:01 pm just when they opened and they had none for 360, 1 for ps3 and 1 for PC.[/QUOTE]

Is it that hard to get the CE? I actually have two for the PS3 coming in the mail (one I have to return). I originally ordered it from Future Shop online, but yesterday EB online had stock so I ordered from them since what was included was better.

I actually tried to cancel my order with Future Shop awhile ago but the process seems impossible. First they sent my a link to cancel...which doesn't work. Then they gave me an e-mail contact to cancel...which was undeliverable. Finally they told me to just let it show up and return it to a store. Usually FS and BB have a million CE version of every game lying around for years so you should be able to find it there.

[quote name='Robotron2084']Is it that hard to get the CE? I actually have two for the PS3 coming in the mail (one I have to return). I originally ordered it from Future Shop online, but yesterday EB online had stock so I ordered from them since what was included was better.

I actually tried to cancel my order with Future Shop awhile ago but the process seems impossible. First they sent my a link to cancel...which doesn't work. Then they gave me an e-mail contact to cancel...which was undeliverable. Finally they told me to just let it show up and return it to a store. Usually FS and BB have a million CE version of every game lying around for years so you should be able to find it there.[/QUOTE]

It's the xbox versions that are rare not so much the ps3 ones.

[quote name='afterburn999']It's the xbox versions that are rare not so much the ps3 ones.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the PS3 version still seems to be in stock at The Source, while the Xbox version has been out of stock at most of the retailers for quite a while now.

Anyway, my Mass Effect preorder still hasn't been shipped from FutureShop yet. Would it be too brazen of me to expect a discount code or some kind of compensation? :lol:

[quote name='Wet Banana']Yup, the PS3 version still seems to be in stock at The Source, while the Xbox version has been out of stock at most of the retailers for quite a while now.

Anyway, my Mass Effect preorder still hasn't been shipped from FutureShop yet. Would it be too brazen of me to expect a discount code or some kind of compensation? :lol:[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I lucked out on mine and got it early yesterday. Doubly lucky because my wife happened to be home sick when Puro came.

Don't want to make a new thread for this but has anyone ever had their tracking info for Canada Post say that they left a delivery card when they didn't? Cause it even says it's ready to be picked up at my local post office. It's sort of weird.

lol shinn that is how canada post employees operate. they probably put it in the wrong box and updated it . lazy good for nothing canadian postal workers.

I think that happened to me at least once.

Hmm, looks like Best Buy may have posted my 800 points already for Mass Effect 3 instead of putting em under Pending. They did that with Skyward Sword, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back