H: Aqua blue 3DS + games, W: $paypal$ *must read!*

Overlord Goomba

CAGiversary!
I'm selling my Aqua Blue 3DS, with two games! I have it listed on eBay right now, you can see it here. BIN price is set at $200, but I may go a tiny bit lower. Looking to get this sold by tonight! I'll ship it out same day if it sells soon. Need the money ASAP, Iron Maiden tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10AM, and I wanna be able to get them!

Pic is on e-Bay, can post more pics upon request! I bought this during the middle of January, so the thing isn't even 3 months old yet. Amazing condition, no scratches, some finger prints here and there, but nothing major. Includes everything, including the box it came in, which doesn't have a single tear or rip on it.

The two games are Ocarina of Time 3D (bought brand new when I got the 3DS, played once) and Pokemon Soul Silver (bought it from Gamestop used, has a manual in it but no Pokewalker).

[quote name='Overlord Goomba']Could always just end the item and re-post with only a BIN if someone made an offer.[/QUOTE]

i be very careful doing that.. i had a game listed and found out i had to leave for a few days and couldnt ship it out on the day it ended..so i cancelled it relisted it the first listing had a bid on it... i was reported to ebay for ending the auction and relisting it they said its against the rules so just a heads up

bread's done
Back