Child of Eden (PS3) at Target $11.98 YMMV

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!
picture.php

Picked this up today at Target on clearance. I've wanted Child of Eden for quite a while, and this was too good to pass up. As a side note, Bullet Storm was also on clearance at Target for $14.99 on PS3. I did not pick that up.

You better be wearing a flame resistant suit...

Who are we kidding--nothing can save you from the onslaught.

Oprah can't even save you!

[quote name='jiggyteddy']You better be wearing a flame resistant suit...

Oprah can't even save you![/QUOTE]

Or Tom cruise.

There is a target clearance thread. I believe that is the place you are looking for.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308999

For reference.

Nice find thanks for sharing. I for one dont regularly check the Target thread so its good to see this elsewhere.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']You better be wearing a flame resistant suit...

Oprah can't even save you![/QUOTE]

Holy SHIT thank you for the laugh!

True[quote name='skiizim']Don't feel too bad VANDALHEART, your only like the 4th or 5th one this week. >_

[quote name='VANDALHEART']Gotcha, thanks. I'll add it there next time I see a Target clearance game.[/QUOTE]

You win for not going the "F YOU GUYS! Your all dorks" route.

[quote name='confoosious']You win for not going the "F YOU GUYS! Your all dorks" route.[/QUOTE]

I don't post too much on the forums, and I think this was my first game deal post on CAG so there's no need for me to turn into a twerp like most people online.

i don't check the "target clearance" thread because I look for specific games, not specific stores.... but I am looking out for this game. i am glad you made a new post about it, I will keep my eye out next time I am near a target. Thanks, and please don't listen to the nazis. They try to keep people from sharing/finding deals.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i don't check the "target clearance" thread because I look for specific games, not specific stores.... but I am looking out for this game. i am glad you made a new post about it, I will keep my eye out next time I am near a target. Thanks, and please don't listen to the nazis. They try to keep people from sharing/finding deals.[/QUOTE]

More like we don't need a thread for every clearance game at Target. If you're just looking for Child of Eden, you can do a search which would lead you to the Target clearance thread. By saying it's okay for him to post a deal for 1 specific game that would have been already covered in the Target clearance thread means that it's okay for there to be a post about every game that goes on clearance, which is not okay.

[quote name='BlindNoir']The Target clearance thread sucks.[/QUOTE]

This ^^. I never check the thread simply because it's so cluttered. Thanks OP. I actually saw this earlier in the week but didn't feel like posting due to the "onslaught" of bitches who would no doubt link to the Target thread.

[quote name='MasterSun1']More like we don't need a thread for every clearance game at Target. If you're just looking for Child of Eden, you can do a search which would lead you to the Target clearance thread. By saying it's okay for him to post a deal for 1 specific game that would have been already covered in the Target clearance thread means that it's okay for there to be a post about every game that goes on clearance, which is not okay.[/QUOTE]

And this is "not okay" why? Last I checked you didn't run the forum. I wouldn't have found many of the games I've found if someone hadn't "mistakenly" posted a thread for the deal.

[quote name='BlindNoir']The Target clearance thread sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Yeah!

Anarchy!!!

Haha Use the damn thread and quit whining!

Argh...I bought Child of Eden, PS3 version at $19.XX! It is always like a big middle finger to me when I see game prices go lower than what I paid for.

I know I should wait until the next price drop, but it is always the last copy for me to see with clearance games that I want.

[quote name='SynGamer']This ^^. I never check the thread simply because it's so cluttered. Thanks OP. I actually saw this earlier in the week but didn't feel like posting due to the "onslaught" of bitches who would no doubt link to the Target thread.

And this is "not okay" why? Last I checked you didn't run the forum. I wouldn't have found many of the games I've found if someone hadn't "mistakenly" posted a thread for the deal.[/QUOTE]

Do you really want me to start a new thread for every individual game that's on clearance at Target? There will be 100's of new threads cluttering the board. How about I add individual threads for every game on clearance at Sears? That'll be a couple hundred new threads. Starting to see the picture? ;)

[quote name='Josef']Do you really want me to start a new thread for every individual game that's on clearance at Target? There will be 100's of new threads cluttering the board. How about I add individual threads for every game on clearance at Sears? That'll be a couple hundred new threads. Starting to see the picture? ;)[/QUOTE]

How about a new thread for every game, which is wiki'd, and allows clearance/discounts to be updated? Update the thread each time someone finds a lower price...

Or is that too hard to comprehend ;)

Hi,

I saw the following games at Target at the far end corner by the shelves where there are "30 percent" clearance and most of the games were 9.99 (new ones). The ones I saw was Bulletstorm, Alien vs Predator, Prince of Persia -Sands of Time, Shrek Go-Kart and Eden as well. I decided to go back and seen that all of the games were gone. It was interesting because I walked to buy stuffs at the cashier and see Shrek being raised to 19.99 so I think it is moving from the clearance to cashier to reduce inventory.

I do have seen good deals at Sears (clearance rack) so will be checking out today. Most of the stores hide their clearances at the far end corner of the store since people do not have the time to search and find.

Good luck and happy hunting,

Mike

[quote name='SynGamer']How about a new thread for every game, which is wiki'd, and allows clearance/discounts to be updated? Update the thread each time someone finds a lower price...

Or is that too hard to comprehend ;)[/QUOTE]

You're looking for the "Request a Video Game Deal" subforum:

"Looking for a deal or advice on a video game or gaming product? Post requests or deal-related questions and your fellow CAGs will come to your aid!"

Whatever game you're looking for a deal on, post your request there.

[quote name='Josef']You're looking for the "Request a Video Game Deal" subforum:

"Looking for a deal or advice on a video game or gaming product? Post requests or deal-related questions and your fellow CAGs will come to your aid!"

Whatever game you're looking for a deal on, post your request there.[/QUOTE]

I've been around long enough to know how that works. What I'm proposing is games get their own threads and will be updated when they drop in price/have a sale. Threads like the Target thread are incredibly YMMV...I don't waste my time looking through it. So again, thank you OP for posting this :)

[quote name='SynGamer']I've been around long enough to know how that works. What I'm proposing is games get their own threads and will be updated when they drop in price/have a sale. Threads like the Target thread are incredibly YMMV...I don't waste my time looking through it. So again, thank you OP for posting this :)[/QUOTE]

So we have a thread each for all 80000 games?

So when BB puts Arkham City and ME on sale, you have 2 posts in two threads?

That sounds dumb.

The Target Clearance Thread is awesome and the OP is more or less updated routinely. So instead of being a lazy ass, just read the OP.

[quote name='Josef']Do you really want me to start a new thread for every individual game that's on clearance at Target? There will be 100's of new threads cluttering the board. How about I add an individual thread for the 1 or 2 random game/s some person finds in a town in the middle of nowhere on clearance at Sears? That'll be a couple new threads. Starting to see the picture? ;)[/QUOTE]

Fixed.:)

lol like id search the forum for this game. i forgot it even existed or that i wanted it until this thread popped up. why do so many people act so elitist around here?

[quote name='confoosious']So we have a thread each for all 80000 games?

That sounds dumb.

The Target Clearance Thread is awesome and the OP is more or less updated routinely. So instead of being a lazy ass, just read the OP.[/QUOTE]
you dont even have to read the op since they are a lot of it is outdated and likely to be oos, u can just skim the last 2 pages and see if there is anything that catches ur eye; i just recently bought CoE for $11.xx and found out the price was posted a day before, i just use it like the amazon warehouse thread

[quote name='confoosious']So we have a thread each for all 80000 games?

That sounds dumb.

The Target Clearance Thread is awesome and the OP is more or less updated routinely. So instead of being a lazy ass, just read the OP.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit. I agree with Confoosious on something. OK. When's that asteroid gonna hit Earth n wipe out everything but cockroaches n the Twinkie factory.

Honestly, this is why mega threads have to be rebooted so often too, since instead of reading, people will just ask n re-ask questions(see: the @Gamer monthly coupon threads, the former KmartGamer threads) till people just sigh and answer them AGAIN.:roll:

If ya take 20 minutes to skim the posts made since the prior day in the mega threads, you could easily see what's been talked about and once you see the posts have zilch to do with what's dropped or been added to the clearance cycle then you move onto the next post and so on. But that's too much work for some folks around here anymore apparently.:roll:

bread's done
Back