World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $19.99 YMMV

sixspeednissan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I stopped by Best Buy today to pick up a 360, and my friend saw a huge rack of the Cataclysm Collector's Editions with a markdown from $80 to $19.99. He bought one, and the associate said they had so many that they put them on a huge clearance.

Shit. I JUST came back from Best Buy. Damnit. I already have Cata but for $20, it is totally worth the pet, soundtrack, mousepad, etc.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I stopped by Best Buy today to pick up a 360, and my friend saw a huge rack of the Cataclysm Collector's Editions with a markdown from $80 to $19.99. He bought one, and the associate said they had so many that they put them on a huge clearance.[/QUOTE]

How and the hell does your Best Buy still have them? I think the last one I saw on the shelf was about a month or two after its release.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']If anyone here needs to borrow my Glamour magazine let me know! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

What, so we can treat our body like a circus? :D

I'll confirm, I already have collectors edition from launch, but my local best buys have them marked down as well. both Best Buy's within a 30 minute drive of me have a number left on shelves, not sure about backroom stock though.

bread's done
Back