- Wipeout 2048
- Hot Shots Gold: World Invitational
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Roadtrip
- MLB 12 The Show
- Unit 13
- Reality Fighters

6954162755_345393be32_z.jpg

Offer good until 4/5/12, PowerUp Rewards Card required at time of discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
ModNation Racers for $20? Sounds like a good deal to me. Glad I didn't buy it right away. My PUR expires in a few days so this is good timing. Thanks OP.

The real question is... can you use this coupon on MLB 12 if you're buying it with the PS3 version? Then you can get both games for $70.

They don't allow combining deals normally but if it's a deal that was set up by Sony then maybe it might go through. Plus it doesn't say on that coupon that it can't be combined. Maybe it's wishful thinking but it would be nice.

Might consider picking up Little Deviants for $20. Had some fun playing with the demo at the store. Would like Modnation Racers, but lack of online just hurts it.

[quote name='yodathe3rd']where do you find thins on powerup rewards i can't find this coupon.[/QUOTE]

This.

I couldn't find it either

I have a PUR card, didn't get this coupon, but I'll print it off here and try it on Tuesday when I buy Unit 13. Thanks OP

wonder if this works towards the digital versions of the games...

GameStop does sell codes for the PSN versions of all those games I believe

Hope this works with MLB12 bundle would be great. Dang wanted to get Asphalt but don't see it on the list, might try anyways.

Surprised no one has said anything about Unit 13.
Im going to go in tomorrow and see if it'll apply to a preorder (doubtful) even though online it does.

if not i'll try the code again at the midnight and let you all know how it goes.
Worse comes to worse I can just cancel my preorder (since my copy is still there) making the 40 I have down credit then apply the coupon and use my credit on it.

For those wondering why you didn't get a coupon in your email. I'm thinking you had to get a PS Vita from Gamestop and a PUR member in order for it to show up. At least that is why I'm figuring I got the email.

They also sent me a 10% off select Vita accessories as well.

[quote name='Loonknight']For those wondering why you didn't get a coupon in your email. I'm thinking you had to get a PS Vita from Gamestop and a PUR member in order for it to show up. At least that is why I'm figuring I got the email.

They also sent me a 10% off select Vita accessories as well.[/QUOTE]

That's more than likely it.
Since both emails I got said something like "for YOUR new vita"
But the code is universal so you can probably use it even if you didn't get it there. I'd assume so anyway.

FYI
At the bottom of the emailed coupon it says the following;

*$10 off a Sony PS Vita game offer - PowerUp Rewards Card required at the time of discount, no rain checks, selection may vary by store, not valid on pre-played games, prices subject to change, while supplies last, no substitutions will be made and coupon is required at time of purchase. Offer valid 2/24 - 4/5. Discount applies to retail boxed items only. Does not apply to digital sales. Offer valid on select Sony PS Vita games only. Offer valid only toward the following skus: 160014, 160006, 160008, 160013, 160005, 160021, 160040, 160012.

That doesn't say it can't be combined with other offers either. But Gamestop is usually strict about that stuff so I guess you can't really go into a store and point that out, hoping to get MLB 12 for both the Vita and PS3 for $70 total. If it doesn't work online, it probably won't ring up in store either. Worth a shot though.

Sounds like I can use this at the midnight launch. Unless of course unit 13 isn't there for some reason.

Hopefully theirs no issues

Hope to hear some updates today about the use of this coupon. If it works just from the image the OP posted then I would like to pick up a couple of games from GS. Please be sure to post guys, thanks!

I've heard nothing so far that states that you have to be a PUR Pro (yearly dues) member to get the deal.

It's most likely on par with the best buy @gamer coupons. You just have to be in their loyalty program to use them. No unlocked membership or what not.

As for the coupon, that's a basic GameStop sku so it should work for anyone that prints it off (as long as you're in gamestop's loyalty program of course)

[quote name='Loonknight']For those wondering why you didn't get a coupon in your email. I'm thinking you had to get a PS Vita from Gamestop and a PUR member in order for it to show up. At least that is why I'm figuring I got the email.

They also sent me a 10% off select Vita accessories as well.[/QUOTE]

I bought my Vita from GameStop (preordered First Edition Bundle) and haven't received either email

should I bother picking up uncharted today since I'll have 3 new games (mlb, unit 13, motorstorm rc) tomorrow? Why'd they wait so long lol

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I bought a FEB as well and didn't get the coupon. Must have been an oversight on their part.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sounds like an oversight but should work just fine wither way.

Just called 2 diff gamestops and neither manager knew wtf I was talking about. I'm just not going to deal with this waste of a retailer anymore.

So stingy. So disorganized. Not understanding why people still give them money.

I went to get Hot Shots for $10 off after receiving the coupon. The guy at the register rang it up for $29.99. I said "I thought it was $29.99?". He replied "No, it was $39.99". After the transaction, I went back to the counter with a display copy of the game that said "$29.99". The guy's initial reaction was "Well, you already bought it!" After making clear I wasn't going away, they did a return and rang me up with the $19.99 price.

They were rude and uninformed. I've been going to that Gamestop/EB since the days of the Saturn, but I won't be buying anything else from that particular store.

Not working online for me :(

I'm PUR Pro, trying to buy Golden Abyss... I can input the coupon no problem, but no discount is applied :(

bread's done
Back