Memento 10th Anniversary Blu-ray for $6.99 on Amazon

They had Clerks for $6.99 yesterday too. You really need Prime though to get in on these deals. I want to buy this but without Prime it comes to $10 which is pretty much the regular price.

Picked up Memento and Reservoir Dogs for under $15 from Best Buy, they have a few other good ones for $6.99 like Good Will Hunting and American Psycho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was saddened to read that the chronological order version of the movie isn't on the new Blu-ray (again). I'll have to watch it on the 2DVD set I bought from Big Lots for $3 a few years back.

[quote name='Kerig']I was saddened to read that the chronological order version of the movie isn't on the new Blu-ray (again). I'll have to watch it on the 2DVD set I bought from Big Lots for $3 a few years back.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I remember doing the easter egg hunt to find that version on the DVD. It's really a great way to see the movie the 2nd or 3rd time.

[quote name='Kerig']I was saddened to read that the chronological order version of the movie isn't on the new Blu-ray (again). I'll have to watch it on the 2DVD set I bought from Big Lots for $3 a few years back.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know this existed! Now I'll need to look it up on youtube or something...

bread's done
Back