Mass Effect 3 $49.99, Street Fighter X Tekken $49.99, Skyrim $39.99 till 03/12

Good deals, especially on a new copy of ME3. Time for Skyrim to fall from that $39.99 post that it has been clinging to for these recent sales.

In for a PC copy of ME3. I had Newegg credit I needed to use up, and I couldn't get myself to order from Newegg before because I knew they had their $47.99 preorder a while back that I missed out on. (Gosh darn CAG brain.) $49.99 is good enough for something I'd like to play this weekend. Thanks OP!

Thanks.
bestbuy.jpg

[quote name='Taren Fox']Skyrim is dropping a lot faster than Oblivion did.[/QUOTE]

Definately did, and Fallout New Vegas dropped alot faster than Fallout 3 did. Maybe not as many people are willing to pay good money for games than never get properly debugged?

Buyer beware, Newegg is not what it used to be. I ordered Mass Effect 3 on the 47.99 deal about a month ago, I get home today to get my ME 3. I take it into my Apt, open and am like WTF !!!!!???? My ME3 is a Madden 12 I was so freaking pissed. This is not the way to run a professional business, yes they are taking care of it but in the meantime I'm ME3 less, and I have to ship a damn Madden back to them. Not happy at all.

[quote name='tightclaws']Buyer beware, Newegg is not what it used to be. I ordered Mass Effect 3 on the 47.99 deal about a month ago, I get home today to get my ME 3. I take it into my Apt, open and am like WTF !!!!!???? My ME3 is a Madden 12 I was so freaking pissed. This is not the way to run a professional business, yes they are taking care of it but in the meantime I'm ME3 less, and I have to ship a damn Madden back to them. Not happy at all.[/QUOTE]

So, a single mistake, and you're ready to claim the world is coming to an end?:lol:
How many hundreds of transactions do you think they process per day, and how many of yours did they get right before this?

[quote name='dragonjud']So, a single mistake, and you're ready to claim the world is coming to an end?:lol:
How many hundreds of transactions do you think they process per day, and how many of yours did they get right before this?[/QUOTE]

Many many many, but to send a Madden for ME3 thats like inexcusable.Not saying the world is ending, you said that. I'm saying, I would now think twice before ordering games at Newegg.

[quote name='tightclaws']Many many many, but to send a Madden for ME3 thats like inexcusable.Not saying the world is ending, you said that. I'm saying, I would now think twice before ordering games at Newegg.[/QUOTE]
It most likely some minimum wage guy in a warehouse somewhere that made an honest mistake in the course of processing 100s of orders during the day. It would only really be worth getting upset over if they refused to correct the problem. You might even get some store credit or something in the process of calling them to apologize for the mistake.

Dear Valued Customer,

We’re contacting you today regarding your recent purchase of the Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360 game. It appears there may have been an error when fulfilling and shipping your order. We’ve received reports that some customers may have received Madden NFL 2012 Xbox 360 instead of the intended product.

To correct this error, a Customer Service Representative will be contacting you at the phone number provided by you within your account to arrange an advanced replacement, if necessary. The Representative will also arrange an RMA with a prepaid return shipping label. Please note that when arranging advanced returns, we do require a credit card number to be on file in the event the originally-shipped product is not returned. Please expect this call within the next 2 to 3 business days; of course, you may contact Newegg customer support earlier as well if you wish.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. As a courtesy, your advanced replacement game will be shipped via overnight delivery at no additional cost to you in the hope that you receive your game as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Newegg Customer Support

Glad to see it was not just me, pretty sad how they screwed up on massive scale like this.

bread's done
Back