Amazon: Binary Domain $44.99 (PS3/360)

Is the game even worth that much?
I have a backlog of 20+ games so I might just wait until it's $20.

[quote name='dubleo']Is the game even worth that much?
I have a backlog of 20+ games so I might just wait until it's $20.[/QUOTE]

You have a backlog of 20 games.

No game is worth that much at this point!

I have it for PS3 and it is so much fun! Great story, setting, scale, etc. I 100% recommend it.

I won't ramble here too much about why it is great - but definitely read Shipwreck's review on the homepage.

[quote name='Don Chubo']Thanks for the find, OP. I'll bite at that price. Looks fun from what I've seen in videos.[/QUOTE]
Dude are you serious? I thought the mods warned you about your racist trash of a sig?

[quote name='topplehat']You have a backlog of 20 games.

No game is worth that much at this point![/QUOTE]

Except maybe Mass Effect 3....and Bioshock Infinite...and maybe Borderlands 2....oh crap there is Far Cry 3 also...I REALLY need to work on my backlog...dammit Assassins Creed III.

Tempted but not sure if il go for it
wtfworld.jpg

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I guess they only sold about 40,000 copies in the US the first week...this should be $19.99 very soon.[/QUOTE]

It's a shame - heading down the same path as Vanquish.

[quote name='handsomepete']It's a shame - heading down the same path as Vanquish.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Vanquish was great and I like the BD demo but for me the backlog just made this a wait for a price drop type of game. I will get it new though to at least give some support.

At this point of my gaming career with my 100+ backlog, 44 blades is too much for me.
I ALWAYS want to support the dev/publisher for a company that I love (SEGA in this case) but I just can't do it.
The game looks really cool too. 20 blades is my price point on almost all games now.

[quote name='whoknows']Why are dollars referred to as blades now?

Is it a new fad or something?[/QUOTE]

It is actually the first time I am hearing this being used. Maybe it is a rap thing...sounds like a rap thing at least...I am old. :cry:

I am glad I bought this game to show my support. I really like it. If you have any interest in the multiplayer, you should get on it now while there is a "community."

This is definitely going under the radar. But from all the positive reviews and the fact that I enjoy this type of game, I'm in for one. Besides, my wife owes me an anniversary gift so this is perfect!

[quote name='VaultDweller']does his have co-op?[/QUOTE]

yea, but only in horde mode. no coop for campaign.

[quote name='LiK']yea, but only in horde mode. no coop for campaign.[/QUOTE]

That's what killed it for me and ME3 was release a week after. Might pick this up once it hits $20

bread's done
Back