Kony 2012

zNruX.jpg

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111s1067enr/pdf/BILLS-111s1067enr.pdf

Section 3, paragraph 1.

Military force was authorized for this very purpose in January of 2010. Invisible Children was a large part of the lobbying process for that.

For some fun, anyone remember the Kill the Gays bill?

Yeah, that was Uganda.

Well played, Invisible Children. Make money off of warmongering, while sending this money to a government that enslaves children in its military and wants to kill homosexuals, so that that government can kill a guy who enslaves children in his private military. Did I mention that those children guard him, so the inevitable result of killing Kony would mean killing enslaved children.

Did I mention previously in this post that Invisible Children was largely responsible for lobbying and getting the legislation I posted passed? Read the whole thing. It's not even just a hunt for Kony, which would be erroneous enough. We're going to be occupying and rebuilding Uganda, enhancing a brutally oppressive government, and assuredly creating resentment and unrest in some fashion.

What could go wrong?

And really, what is Invisible Children's motive? The U.S. already passed legislation that put forces in Uganda and called for infrastructure building and tens of millions of dollars of continuous funding. If Invisible Children wanted Kony gone, why not hire a mercenary group to do the job?

Last edited by a moderator:
They'd actually like to waste money on letting him go to trial for his crimes against humanity. That'll never happen.

Oh yeah, it just gets better. It seems that one of the founders was caught masturbating in public and generally being mentally unstable. There's even video on TMZ.

This will surely help their cause.

[quote name='Ziv']Oh yeah, it just gets better. It seems that one of the founders was caught masturbating in public and generally being mentally unstable. There's even video on TMZ.

This will surely help their cause.[/QUOTE]

lmao the guy sounds like a manic depressive. No wonder the media likes him so much (at least for his 15 min of infamy)

bread's done
Back