Deus Ex PC DD - $7.50/$9.99, Missing Link $3.75 at Gamersgate

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
http://www.gamersgate.com

Another great sale at Gamersgate (the most underrated Digital Download site IMO). All Deus Ex releases are 75% off, and don't forget if you took advantage of the IGN Prime trial offer you get another 15% off!

Deus Ex (2010) - $7.49 (standard), $9.99 (augmented)
Missing Link DLC is $3.75
Tactical Enhancement and Explosive Mission Bundle - $1.00

and, for the 3 people who care about this sale that don't have the original you can grab it for $2.50. The much maligned Invisible War is also $2.50.

If you are new to the series, you can grab everything for $17.49.

The new Deus Ex is Steamworks, you HAVE to use steam. Not sure about the older releases, but I highly doubt it.

Makes me want to get back into it, ragequit at a boss fight, and got distracted....hah

Enjoy!

[quote name='whats_the_word']Direct Link

Just bought this on sale @ steam last week or so..haven't even played yet.

May consider Missing Link dlc..[/QUOTE]

I tried a direct link too, either the CAG referral is screwing it up, or I'm being stupid.

Thanks for the tip - I picked up Missing Link and the DLC packs. I'm not ready to play the DLC yet, but I doubt it will ever be cheaper than this.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']
Another great sale at Gamersgate (the most underrated Download site IMO).[/QUOTE]
I agree, they've had some stunning offers in the past year, even without our shiny new 15% discount. Getting Steam games during the Steam sale for the same price or cheaper as well as store credit towards the next game was great! :) And their XP/levelling/achievements system on the site is interesting, too. :cool:

(Btw, downloads are digital - no need to spell it out) ;)

I already have everything on Steam except for Invisible War, which I was waiting to get in a Steam sale, it has been 2.49 there before. This is tempting though...

Any opinions if this is the best pricing there has been, and more importantly, best that's likely in the near future? I have a bit of a game back log, so could likely wait until summer sales if it would be worth it.

[quote name='TreadLife']Any opinions if this is the best pricing there has been, and more importantly, best that's likely in the near future? I have a bit of a game back log, so could likely wait until summer sales if it would be worth it.[/QUOTE]

Unless you had a coupon for the game during the recent steam sale, this is the lowest that it's ever been.

As for you second question, If you can wait to play it, I'd hold off on buying right now. I guarantee that this wont be the last time you see it at this price. It'll probably be this cheap come the summer sale. If not cheaper.

[quote name='The End']Unless you had a coupon for the game during the recent steam sale, this is the lowest that it's ever been.

As for you second question, If you can wait to play it, I'd hold off on buying right now. I guarantee that this wont be the last time you see it at this price. It'll probably be this cheap come the summer sale. If not cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, that's exactly what I needed to feel confident in waiting.

Been waiting for a sub $10 deal on this, thanks a lot Meatyflakes.

Great deal with the IGN discount. Grabbed the standard version, missing link and explosive dlc.

[quote name='TreadLife']Any opinions if this is the best pricing there has been, and more importantly, best that's likely in the near future? I have a bit of a game back log, so could likely wait until summer sales if it would be worth it.[/QUOTE]
I bought this 2 weeks ago for $10 having never paid more than $5 for a downloadable PC game, thinking it wouldn't be this price again until at least the Steam summer sale. Here we are and I have yet to play the game haha (still working on Skyrim). You'll be fine.

[quote name='PenguinJim']I agree, they've had some stunning offers in the past year, even without our shiny new 15% discount. Getting Steam games during the Steam sale for the same price or cheaper as well as store credit towards the next game was great! :) And their XP/levelling/achievements system on the site is interesting, too. :cool:

(Btw, downloads are digital - no need to spell it out) ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh don't be so pedantic, it just sounds better to me, lol

[quote name='boblentil']Does anyone know the download size for The Missing Link?[/QUOTE]

Just grabbed it, appears to be around 2 gig.

bread's done
Back