4000 MS Points Codes Available - $39 [FS]

VinnyB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
125 (100%)
Xbox Shop
Proof:

Hello CAG community. We are selling 4000 MS point codes and XBL 12 month codes. Please check out our prices below and we hope to work with you soon.

Note: USA Only for Points

Products
4000 MS Point - SOLDOUT
Xbox Live membership 12 months - SOLDOUT

We accept Amazon Checkout and Google Checkout.

All codes are to be sent to the email of the buyer, nothing else. This is for security purposes so it is easier to prove we are legit if someone charges back a code.

We are on most of the day, so don't hesitate!

Contact [email protected] via e-mail... Please specify if you wish to use Google Checkout or Amazon Payment in e-mail.

Instructions for Amazon Checkout and Google Checkout will be sent through e-mail!
s1.gif

logo-0-f-en_us.png

Stock

OUT OF STOCK - 4000 MS points
OUT OF STOCK- 12 Month subscription Codes

Scammers! - Please do not do business with the following.
Scott Carlson -[email protected], PayPal:[email protected]

Old Thread - 37 Vouches
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=230013

Old Thread - 3 Vouches
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249995-

VOUCHES!

[quote name='Tissu69']Professional and fast.... Turnaround time 7 minutes from paid to code. :applause:

Will be doing more business with this guy..!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xtrminatr']Took about 10 minutes for the transaction from start to finish. Great seller.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']Bought 3 codes from VinnyB. Went perfectly. Quick, easy and honest. Highly recommend.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xhonzi']Done and done. Forgot to check my gmail account (which is tied to my Google Checkout, naturally) since I hardly ever use it.

Points are aleady in my account. Prepared for some hot deals this week.

And to think I almost paid full price for some![/QUOTE]

[quote name='DertyFoot']I also just purchased some points. Went very smoothly. Even late at night. Much thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='monstericreated']Sent an email.

Edit: Payment sent, code received. Very easy.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
We have received one order which is in progress.

We are still in stock! Please shoot an e-mail if you are interested!

Professional and fast.... Turnaround time 7 minutes from paid to code. :applause:

Will be doing more business with this guy..!!!

[quote name='Tissu69']Professional and fast.... Turnaround time 7 minutes from paid to code. :applause:

Will be doing more business with this guy..!!![/QUOTE]

Hope we could work in the future :)
-----------------------------------------------

Codes are available!

Please shoot an e-mail if interested.

[quote name='Xtrminatr']Took about 10 minutes for the transaction from start to finish. Great seller.[/QUOTE]
Nice doing business :)
------------------------------------

We are in stock and ready to sell! Shoot us an e-mail if you are interested.

[quote name='eastx']I'd totally order a card if PayPal was an option. Alas.[/QUOTE]
I wish I offered PayPal as well. However, times have changed :(
----------------------------

Still in stock. Please shoot an e-mail if interested.

Done and done. Forgot to check my gmail account (which is tied to my Google Checkout, naturally) since I hardly ever use it.

Points are aleady in my account. Prepared for some hot deals this week.

And to think I almost paid full price for some!

Very simple process! And with a quick response, both on getting the payment link and actually sending the code, it was well worth it! :D

E-mailed.

Edit: Beautiful, I'm now 4000pts richer. Process was simple and code was given within 30 minutes of the purchase.

[quote name='shieryda']Price break if buying multiple cards? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Not at the moment.
----------------------------------

[quote name='bajingo']Will amazon payments let me use gift credit in my account?[/QUOTE]
No, I think credit card is the only payment option.

Everyone is saying this is a fast process... I paid first thing this mornign? When can I expect my points?

Points Delivered! Sorry for being "weird" about that... I've had a weird week of online dealings, with nothing gooing quite the way I needed it to.

Thanks for the great deal!

[quote name='SAVertigo']Everyone is saying this is a fast process... I paid first thing this mornign? When can I expect my points?

Points Delivered! Sorry for being "weird" about that... I've had a weird week of online dealings, with nothing gooing quite the way I needed it to.

Thanks for the great deal![/QUOTE]
Sorry about the delay. Please enjoy your code.
--------------------------------

Put me on the would buy if bulk discount is offered list. I realize you are selling them at a discount already but I usually pick these up from buy.com's eBay daily deals as the pop up and I usually keep a decent supply. I'm down to my last 2 cards so 1 or 2 big sales and I might actually run out of points.

bread's done
Back