Gamestop b2g1 3/9-3/11

darkvulture

CAGiversary!
just got a email

starts tomorrow

UPDATE

Buy two pre-owned products get one free* at this location for three days only 3/9-3/11. 17420 HALL ROAD
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI, 48038

GAMESTOP SALES ARE NOT AT ONE STORE ITS ALWAYS NATIONWIDE

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='swim83']Can you use power-up coupons on top of the buy 2 get 1 deal?[/QUOTE]

Nope read very bottom of coupon and it says cannot be combined with any other offer.

I would like to get SSX... but the games has an online pass right?

Just bought a used game a few days ago. Guess I will return and rebuy.

I assume this is for PUR members and only for used games right? Please update OP if that is the case. I have not seen the email to confirm.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Can always double check online tomorrow. Still showing $12.49 right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Yeah I checked online, that seems like a good indication, but i've had the online price fool me a couple of times when I went to purchase in store. Hopefully it's the same tomorrow.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Looks like my 2 copies Killzone 3 is going back and being rebought. lol

Why don't they announce this a day or 2 in advance?[/QUOTE]

Be warned that it may not stack. Last time they had a B2G1, Crysis 2 was on sale for around $12, but it wouldn't stack with the B2G1.

[quote name='Laglace']When you go to rebuy something, do you need both the game and receipt, or just the receipt?[/QUOTE]
Both game and receipt. They need to rescan the game.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Can always double check online tomorrow. Still showing $12.49 right now.[/QUOTE]

Showing $24.99 for me right now. Guess GS killed the deal just in time for the B2G1.

They had a copy of SMT Devil Summoner 2 on PS2 at my local Gamestop. Really want to pick it up, but the insert looks like it was thrown in the wash. Game is pretty pricey otherwise though... Debating if I should just get it.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Looks like my 2 copies Killzone 3 is going back and being rebought. lol

Why don't they announce this a day or 2 in advance?[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up but if you pick up 2 copies of Killzone 3 you'll be able to get the 3rd free game at a value of 24.99 or less. I know this because I bought Killzone 2 and 3 last week with my b2 get 1 free coupon for renewing my rewards card. I got Backyard Football for free which was $14.99 even though I only paid $7.49 for Killzone 2. When games are on sale they still take the regular price as the price point for the free game like in this instance where Killzone 2 is regularly $14.99.

Damn I just bought SFXT and Condemned 2 today at gamestop, is there anyway I can use my receipt to indicate that I purchased 2 games to get one free?

[quote name='ahchamna']Damn I just bought SFXT and Condemned 2 today at gamestop, is there anyway I can use my receipt to indicate that I purchased 2 games to get one free?[/QUOTE]
Were your games pre-owned? If not, not a chance in hell.

The killzone promo cant be combined/stacked with a B2G1. It will change to regular pre-owned price.

I work there, and I tried it when Black Ops was $17.99, it changed black ops back to $31.49 (Price after PUR)

[quote name='sasukekun']The killzone promo cant be combined/stacked with a B2G1. It will change to regular pre-owned price.

I work there, and I tried it when Black Ops was $17.99, it changed black ops back to $31.49 (Price after PUR)[/QUOTE]

Sad :(
It went back up any way, so it's moot.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I would like to get SSX... but the games has an online pass right?

Just bought a used game a few days ago. Guess I will return and rebuy.[/QUOTE]

The only thing you can do online is compete against ghosts that have a higher score on a given circuit. The single player is fun, but challenging.

I skimmed the thread, so sorry if I missed it, but I have to ask: Is this for used games only?

Thanks!

[quote name='Kitoro']I skimmed the thread, so sorry if I missed it, but I have to ask: Is this for used games only?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

GameStop's B2G1 is always on pre-owned games/accessories.

does anyone know if resistance 3 gets a free online pass on the reciept like some other games do? and for that matter, does anyone happen to have a list of the games that do? i know arkham city had it, and i think killzone 3 did too. thanks for any help.

[quote name='Tsel']Be warned that it may not stack. Last time they had a B2G1, Crysis 2 was on sale for around $12, but it wouldn't stack with the B2G1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah similar thing happened to me when Call of Duty WAW and Halo ODST was on sale. Tried to pick them up and something else but wasn't ringing up correctly.

[quote name='taylort3']does anyone know if resistance 3 gets a free online pass on the reciept like some other games do? and for that matter, does anyone happen to have a list of the games that do? i know arkham city had it, and i think killzone 3 did too. thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

Mine did when I bought it last month.

I find it funny that developers make online passes so people don't buy the games used and now Online Passes get printed on the receipts?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The only thing you can do online is compete against ghosts that have a higher score on a given circuit. The single player is fun, but challenging.[/QUOTE]
So there is no online pass for SSX? Nothing to redeem by entering a code?

Thanks for the input.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']So there is no online pass for SSX? Nothing to redeem by entering a code?

Thanks for the input.[/QUOTE]

There definitely IS an online pass for SSX - you can still compete in Global Events without it, but you won't earn any credits for doing so. I personally wouldn't want to be without it, but ymmv.

EDIT: Has anyone besides the OP gotten an email confirming this?

[quote name='Kaiser499']I find it funny that developers make online passes so people don't buy the games used and now Online Passes get printed on the receipts?[/QUOTE]

GS probably paid publishers for online passes. Just like those preorder bonuses. Could be wrong though.

bread's done
Back