Publisher: SEGA
Genre: Action, MMORPG
Release date:

NEWS:

SCREENSHOTS:

VIDEOS:

[youtube]-5OMPhKLhXQ[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jello44']Haha, I was wondering when you would get wind of this. ;)

I just hope this even makes it to the states to begin with.[/QUOTE]

I just came across the article on Kotaku earlier this morning. Depending on how much the subscription is, I'll definitely bite :)

[quote name='SynGamer']I just came across the article on Kotaku earlier this morning. Depending on how much the subscription is, I'll definitely bite :)[/QUOTE]

You lost me at "subscription".

[quote name='smthng']You lost me at "subscription".[/QUOTE]
It's an online MMO. Bound to be a subscription fee. If it's $9.99 or less, I'll probably pick this up for a few months. Then again, perhaps SEGA will surprise us and announce no subscription fee for the PS Vita version?

I still don't really care, but I thought some of you might like to know...

Swiped directly from Joystiq:

"Sega announced a free-to-download, free-to-play model for the PC/Vita online action RPG during a streaming media event this morning. Revenue will come from item transactions.

Sega also announced a version of the game for iOS and Android. This won't exactly be the full game; according to Andriasang, Sega promised "social game elements," and simpler controls and character creation. Data will be shared between the phone and PC/Vita versions, but crossplay will not be possible. This version is due winter 2012, between the summer PC release and the 2013 Vita release."

OH MY GAWD

Please let this come to the States...now this is the only reason I want to buy a Vita.

I played so many hours on the original PSO with friends, it was one of my favorite gaming experiences.

[quote name='CheeryMick']It's looking so great so far. I can't wait, but I've also heard that the release date has been pushed back to 2012 in Japan? This is, of course, according to PSO-World and their current feed on PSO2. here is some more info about it http://www.dotmmo.com/phantasy-star-online-2-8648.html[/QUOTE]

If by 2012 you mean 2013, then yes, the Vita version is currently slated for 2013. Not sure if that counts as being pushed back though as I don't believe they announced the release date previously.

bread's done
Back